Jan 20, 2020
So last night when i returned to my PC after a break i saw that my discord was turned off (wasnt in the bottom right corner).Upon trying to re open the program from start menu i was greeted with a 0xc0000135 error which found odd since everything was working fine when i left it.

No big deal i thought im gonna fix it tomorrow so i tried to start osu!(a rythm game) when i was encountered with the same error .This got me worried and i checked to see if this was the case with all my programs which it wasnt only those two .

So i looked up a tutorial on how to fix it and it was quiet outdated.I thought reinstalling Discord and osu! would help solve the issue. Upon trying to reinstall Discord i was greeted with another windows that said i need .Net Framework 4.5 in order to install the program .I got confused with this since i knew i had .net 4.8 version .

I proceeded to uninstall .net framework 4.8 from my computer in thinking that installing 4.5 would work since the program was asking for that version specifically . After i tried to install 4.5 version however i got an error saying that a more up to date version was already present on the PC. I tried other versions and none of them work ,i also tried to install dev versions which do install but discord still says that i requier version 4.5 .

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
AMD A8 45 °C
Carrizo 28nm Technology
RAM
4.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
BIOSTAR Group A68MDE (P0)
Graphics
E-7S (1280x1024@75Hz)
4096MB ATI Radeon RX 560 Series (ASUStek Computer Inc)
Storage
238GB BIOSTAR S100-256GB ATA Device (SATA (SSD))
Optical Drives
ATAPI iHAS122 F ATA Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

Any help Is appreciated.Tnx from Cherry

Solution
So as it turns out i didn't do a good job reinstalling windows the first time so now that i did it for real it was all fixed. Now i don't know if it is necessary but i did a clean windows install that deleted all of my files .This is the solution i'we found idk if its best but it worked.Hope it helps someone with the same issue .
Jan 20, 2020
So as it turns out i didn't do a good job reinstalling windows the first time so now that i did it for real it was all fixed. Now i don't know if it is necessary but i did a clean windows install that deleted all of my files .This is the solution i'we found idk if its best but it worked.Hope it helps someone with the same issue .

Solution