Network Key

I've had no problem setting up the adaptor to my other
computer and installing the Wireless networking software
to both the base computer and sister computer. My sister
computer has picked up a network signal, however, I'm
required to enter a Network Key. What is a Network Key
and where can I find it?

Wireless Netowrks are encrypted with Network keys, so that not anybody can
jump on and use your resources or harm your wireless network.

Unfortunately, if you don't have the encryption key written down oe know
what it is, you may need to do a hard reset on your router and reconfigure.

Steve

"Sydney Smith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've had no problem setting up the adaptor to my other
> computer and installing the Wireless networking software
> to both the base computer and sister computer. My sister
> computer has picked up a network signal, however, I'm
> required to enter a Network Key. What is a Network Key
> and where can I find it?

eddings14

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011