- Asus Hero VIII Wifi X570 AMD
- AMD 5600X
- Nvidia 3090 FE
- WD Sn850 NVMe M.2 2280 1TB (in slot 1)
- Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2x16) 288 Pin DDR4 3200mhz
- FSP Hydro PTM Pro 1000W
- BeQuiet Pureloop 280mm (Front Mount)
- BeQuiet DarkBase 700
- Downloaded and flash updated BIOS.
- Reset CMOS using back IO button.
- Did the above two several times, the latter about half a dozen.
- Removed CMOS Battery, let it sit overnight, and tried again. Removed the battery several other times on shorter intervals. I had read that sometimes you have to do the CMOS a few times because "reasons".
- Checked all connections and cables; changed cables for Graphics card and where they slotted into to the PSU. Also tried second PCI-E slot for graphics card.
- Removed each part in turn - no matter which parts are present or not, the Q Code-LED order and overall loop is the same.
- Removed each part, checked for issues, and then re-inserted.
After changing the ram clock, i restarted several times without issues before I got into windows install. On the initial, successful boot, all components were successfully detected.
A friend asked if i had smelled anything acrid during the initial boot up process - I am not sure as my gf had been burning some incense, but with clear air in the room today, nothing smells acrid and after removing all components, there did not seem to be any noticeable burns, scorches, melted thingys, etc.