[SOLVED] New build, is it compatible and good?

Mar 6, 2019
Hello everyone. I am from Turkey and decided to have a gaming rig, after couple days of research i came up with a list for a desktop build. It is as this

CPU; Ryzen 5 3600x + Wraith Spire 3.8 - 4.4 GHz 35Mb, 95W 7nm (Link)
MBD: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Pro AM4 AMD Ryzen DDR4 4400MHz (O.C.) M.2 RGB (Link)
GPU: MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT Gaming X 8GB GDDR6 256bit DX12 AMD Radeon (Link)
RAM: Corsair 2x8GB Vengeance DD4 3200Mhz CL16 Dual Kit (Link)
SSD: Corsair 240GB Force Series MP510 NVMe M.2 SSD (3100MB Read/ 1050MB Write) (Link)
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3.5'' 1 TB Sata 3.0 64MB Cache 7200Rpm (Link)
PSU: Xigmatek Minotaur Full Range 80+ Gold 650W Full Moduler (Link)
Cooling: Cooler Master Master Liquid Lite 240 (120mm x 2) AM4 Liquid (Link)
Case: Thermaltake v200TG 3x120mm RGB Fans MidT ATX Gaming (Link)
Display: Asus 27'' VG278QR 0,5Ms 165Hz FHD/HDMI/DP FreeSync/G-Sync Gaming Monitor (Link)

All the links will take you to my countries one of the biggest supplier which i trust. It is Turkish but i offer more detailed help to anyone who would like to help. This build is close to my max budget for it. After i made my choice, i used Userbencmark's PC Builder And it says my SSD and Motherboard does not compatible. But some other PC compatibility checkers didnt said so.

Finally, My questions are these
  1. Are these parts compatible with each other and when putted together will they work?
  2. Are the case i am using is enough for the parts or do i need to change the size?
  3. Do i need any other part to add to this list for a fully working computer?
  4. If there are indeed some parts that is not compatible, would you recommend one that will take its place with similar performance and price
  5. Out of 100, What Score would you give to this build in a manner of Gaming Rig

Thank you so much in advance, i am looking forward to make a good build.

Solution
Yes, that NVME drive and your motherboard ARE compatible. Everything is compatible, it's just that the power supply and AIO cooler are very low quality. Anything with "lite" in the name, when talking about power supplies OR AIO coolers, should be avoided. The reason they are "lite" is because they are actually for once using truth in advertising.

They are lite on quality, lite on performance, lite on price and lite on longevity. "Lite", indeed.

And aside from that, the PSU and cooler model you have selected are already known to be poor choices. They are a waste of money. Considering the rest of the build is of good quality, you do not want to skimp on those two components, especially the power supply.

This would be a much better...
Yes, that NVME drive and your motherboard ARE compatible. Everything is compatible, it's just that the power supply and AIO cooler are very low quality. Anything with "lite" in the name, when talking about power supplies OR AIO coolers, should be avoided. The reason they are "lite" is because they are actually for once using truth in advertising.

They are lite on quality, lite on performance, lite on price and lite on longevity. "Lite", indeed.

And aside from that, the PSU and cooler model you have selected are already known to be poor choices. They are a waste of money. Considering the rest of the build is of good quality, you do not want to skimp on those two components, especially the power supply.

This would be a much better choice of power supply.

https://www.vatanbilgisayar.com/corsair-cx-serisi-80plus-bronze-750w-guc-kaynagi.html

As for the cooler, the one you have selected will work, and has decent performance, the problem is that we've seen quite a lot of these with early failures due to cheap quality pumps being used. So when the pump fails, you will then need to replace the whole thing because the pumps are not replaceable. Better to simply get a higher quality unit from the start. The Corsair and NZXT units or at least the Cooler master units that are not "lite" models, are much better choices. Personally, I think air is the better choice but if aesthetics are the reason then that's up to you. A good air cooler will do just as well as that ML240L.

Solution