Question New build runs great but crashes in game

Sep 18, 2019
Cpu:AMD ryzen 5 3600
Mobo:Gigabyte x570 gaming x
Ram:2x8gb ram corsair
Gpu:Gigabyte geforce gtx 1650 windforce
Ssd: samsung 500gb
Psu:evga supernova 650g+

So I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure this problem out. My games keep crashing randomly. Sometimes its after just a couple minutes and theres been times I've been able to play for a few hours. Although lately it hasnt made it more then half an hour before crashing. When it crashes the screen usually goes all white and the sound freezes. I have to manually shutdown and restart the computer.

All the parts are brand new and all drivers are up to date. I took back the gpu and swapped it for another brand new one and still same problem. I ran memtest on the ram with 0 errors. I originally had the corsair cx650m and swapped to the brand new evga, still crashes. I've completely formatted the ssd and reinstalled windows 10 and all the drivers, still same issues.

I just dont understand, I've run multiple stress tests and nothing will cause the computer to crash until I try a game. The games I have are cs go, pubg, star craft 2 and apex legends. Cs , pubg, and sc will crash every time whereas apex hasnt ever crashed for me. I haven't played it that much though because for some reason origin thinks I'm offline. Cs seems to only crash in competitive mode and not casual mode. Not too sure if this is a graphics card issue or not.
Anyways if anyways can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Sep 18, 2019
Do you have latest BIOS installed?
There has been some instability with latest NVIDIA drivers so it may be worth rolling back a version and seeing if it helps the matter.
Are you running any OC or DOCP/XMP at all?
Yes I've updated the bios. I havent tried an older set of nvidia drivers, might give this a shot tonight after work. Nothing has been overclocked and not too sure what docp/xmp is?