new Gateway BTX form factor ?

I will be buying a new gateway computer soon (the 7200x or the xl) and am
wondering what you all think of there new "btx" designed case. Is this going
to be the new industry standard,btx that is.
By the way I am stuck with a several hundred dollar credit and must buy a
Gateway.
I will be using the cpu for Photoshop, Bryce, and some video editing.
Any suggestions?
David

"Davidy" <davidy@infionline.net> wrote in message news:<tWp5d.10053$gG4.7392@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
> I will be buying a new gateway computer soon (the 7200x or the xl) and am
> wondering what you all think of there new "btx" designed case. Is this going
> to be the new industry standard,btx that is.
> By the way I am stuck with a several hundred dollar credit and must buy a
> Gateway.
> I will be using the cpu for Photoshop, Bryce, and some video editing.
> Any suggestions?
> David

Intel is hoping it will be the new standard but not a lot of computer
manufacturers and motherboard makers have jumped on the bandwagon yet.
So it's too soon to tell if it will be the standard or another RDRAM.