Oct 13, 2021
parts list:
Msi B550 A-Pro (5000 series ready)
AMD 5600x
MSI Rx580 8gb
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB

SSD Samsung 980 1tb

New PC does not post or display anything. Bench tested the new build and did not get an output to my monitors connected via hdmi which was weird but I thought I would proceed with windows 10 install via USB. All of the motherboard debug lights cycle on and off but I still get no display.

The only way I am able to use the system is by connecting my old sata ssd with windows 10 installed. The pc boots up with the debug lights once again cycling and staying off and after about 10 seconds the pc boots straight into windows login screen. Once in windows I am not able to access the bios by any means. I have tried to restart into safe mode, advance restart into bios and just mashing the delete key when the pc is initially loading but in every case I get no display output. I am also not able to get rid of any video drivers by using ddu. I thought this could have been a motherboard issue so I have got an identical replacement board but the same issues persist. I have reassembled the system a couple of times so it is extremely unlikely to be an issue with any connections.

I am starting to believe that this is a video driver issue and the pc is simply not displaying the output correctly with the basic Microsoft drivers until it is loaded into windows and uses the amd drivers. Could the Microsoft drivers have gotten corrupted? I am out of ideas on how to troubleshoot this thing any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S.
I have disabled fast boot
I have flashed the motherboard bios

I am starting to believe that this is a video driver issue and the pc is simply not displaying the output correctly with the basic Microsoft drivers until it is loaded into windows and uses the amd drivers. Could the Microsoft drivers have gotten corrupted? I am out of ideas on how to troubleshoot this thing any help would be greatly appreciated.
It could also be an issue with your monitor not communicating to the mobo that it is ready to display or having some issue with the low resolution of the bios.
It could even be an issue with the hdmi cable.

It can't be the drivers or windows since those don't work until they are loaded and your problem is before they are loaded.

Oct 13, 2021
It could also be an issue with your monitor not communicating to the mobo that it is ready to display or having some issue with the low resolution of the bios.
It could even be an issue with the hdmi cable.

It can't be the drivers or windows since those don't work until they are loaded and your problem is before they are loaded.
The only issue with that is that I am still able to go into bios on my old system using the same rx580 gpu with the same monitors and cables

Oct 13, 2021
Have also tried:
resetting cmos
Using different pcie lane
Using single stick of ram
Using the display ports

I literally have no idea where to go from here