[SOLVED] New PC hard crashing with WHEA Logger Event error ?

slewis223

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2013
I recently just got new parts for a pc and im having issues with it hard crashing .
specs: 10900k
z590 asus rog maximus xiii hero
32gb gskill tridentz rgb
z73 nzxt cooler
msi 2080ti gaming x trio
m.2 wd black
m.2 samsung 970 evo plus
2.5ssd samsung 870 evo
Corsair HX1000 platinum

After it hard crashes it reboots and I go to the event viewer and it says In the system that I had a WHEA Logger error event id1 level 2 but It doesnt tell me what hardware is the problem but right before that I also have a error bugcheck. Can anyone help ?

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

Open Windows File Explorer
Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

WHEA - Windows Hardware Error Architecture
Errors called by CPU but not necessarily caused...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

Open Windows File Explorer
Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

WHEA - Windows Hardware Error Architecture
Errors called by CPU but not necessarily caused by it. Can be any hardware, can sometimes be drivers
remove any overclocks
remove any overclocking software so thinks like Asus AI Suite, MSI Afterburner, Intel extreme tuning utility
can be caused by heat

try running this on CPU - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool
try updating BIOS
try installing latest version of Intel Management Engine Interface

Solution

TRENDING THREADS