Question New Pc is causing high ping for other PC's in house

Feb 2, 2023
I have recently bought a SkyTech PC, everything with it is fine but it causes high ping for others PCs in the house. I can be playing a game and have a ping of 78 (our normal due to bad internet) but my roommates will have a ping of 600+. I have been told that it could be my motherboard setting my PC as the primary for the internet but I am not sure what that means or how to fix it. I thought I had fixed it because for about 2 weeks it has been fine, small ping spikes here and there but nothing over 150. Last night my friends and I were gaming and all of our pings spiked to 1000 it didn't stop until I turned off my PC where their pings dropped to 150. Does anyone think that they can help me with this? If I am unable to fix it today, I have until tomorrow to send it back. I don't want to do that because I love this PC, but I hate that I can't even turn it on without it causing issues for others. I have disabled the QoS setting in the network and it seemed to help and disabled it again today, but I don't think that is the complete solution.
Specs:
Device name SkyTech
Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-12100F 3.30 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
Device ID BEDC6EE7-88B2-411D-B7A6-8BC4BFBFEC6C
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎1/‎12/‎2023
OS build 22621.1105
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0

How large is your internet connection. Maybe some software in the background of your pc is downloading or uploading lots of data. You can check the resource monitor network tab and see. It would be very obvious if you have a fast internet connection say over 100mbps.

Although it is unlikely your pc might have issues with the IP address.

Use the IPCONFIG /all command. Rather than explain all the fields I would do the same on one of the other machines in your house when you machine is unplugged. See if they look similar.

Mostly it would be if there is some conflict with the IP address or the subnet mask. This is not very likely since it would only occur if these fields were manually set. The default is to use DHCP and get all these setting from your router.

Feb 2, 2023
So I checked the resource monitor network and nothing is there, only chrome is using the most. Other than that, nothing is really there or close to 100mbps.
I will do the IPCONFIG/all command and see if anything is really different.
I do have the default DHCP

You might want to undo any router settings you've been playing with. maybe even a factory reset to wipe them. all QoS needs limiters set. if you configured this stuff wrong they could have very low bandwidth available. only a couple qdisc are very good at making gaming better and i doubt you have one if you can set a priority pc.