Sep 10, 2020
My computer only has a 475 gb SSD, so I decided to purchase the 2 tb Seagate BarraCuda 120 SSD (internal). I plugged it into my computer with Sata cables (one into the motherboard and the other into the large port) but to my surprise the new SSD didnt show up in my memory when I opened Files. I did a 4 hour restart on my computer to maybe prompt it to locate the new SSD, but when it finally turned on, it didn't show up in Files. after that I was too stressed out to figure out the problem myself so I got my brother to help. He looked online and did some kind of update, I just remember seeing the word BIOS on my monitor. After that didnt work, my brother tried uninstalling the last update i had installed into my computer. That only resulted in my audio and mouse not working so well (speakers were crackling and mouse was lagging) So i decided I had to completely uninstall everything from my computer, i did a full factory reset. After the reset I installed all the mandatory things, like Steam, Discord...etc. but the final problem I was having was restarts. normally without a problem my computer would take 30 seconds to restart, but it was taking hours. So i held the power button and completely shut it off, I waited five minutes and turned it back on. The HP menu came up, and said there was a problem with the Hard Disk, so I knew there was an issue with that SSD. So once again I turned off my computer and opened it up to remove that Sata cable and SSD card. Now restarts, audio and mouse are back to normal. but I still can't figure out how to install that SSD card properly.

Solution
My computer only has a 475 gb SSD, so I decided to purchase the 2 tb Seagate BarraCuda 120 SSD (internal). I plugged it into my computer with Sata cables (one into the motherboard and the other into the large port) but to my surprise the new SSD didnt show up in my memory when I opened Files. I did a 4 hour restart on my computer to maybe prompt it to locate the new SSD, but when it finally turned on, it didn't show up in Files. after that I was too stressed out to figure out the problem myself so I got my brother to help. He looked online and did some kind of update, I just remember seeing the word BIOS on my monitor. After that didnt work, my brother tried uninstalling the last update i had installed into my computer. That only...
My computer only has a 475 gb SSD, so I decided to purchase the 2 tb Seagate BarraCuda 120 SSD (internal). I plugged it into my computer with Sata cables (one into the motherboard and the other into the large port) but to my surprise the new SSD didnt show up in my memory when I opened Files. I did a 4 hour restart on my computer to maybe prompt it to locate the new SSD, but when it finally turned on, it didn't show up in Files. after that I was too stressed out to figure out the problem myself so I got my brother to help. He looked online and did some kind of update, I just remember seeing the word BIOS on my monitor. After that didnt work, my brother tried uninstalling the last update i had installed into my computer. That only resulted in my audio and mouse not working so well (speakers were crackling and mouse was lagging) So i decided I had to completely uninstall everything from my computer, i did a full factory reset. After the reset I installed all the mandatory things, like Steam, Discord...etc. but the final problem I was having was restarts. normally without a problem my computer would take 30 seconds to restart, but it was taking hours. So i held the power button and completely shut it off, I waited five minutes and turned it back on. The HP menu came up, and said there was a problem with the Hard Disk, so I knew there was an issue with that SSD. So once again I turned off my computer and opened it up to remove that Sata cable and SSD card. Now restarts, audio and mouse are back to normal. but I still can't figure out how to install that SSD card properly.
Plug the new ssd back in boot into windows load diskmanger look for a unallocated drive format it
Well right click and click new simple volume

Solution