hello

have been away from Diablo2 for a long time, have not played since
version 1.09

now playing 1.10, single player, normal difficulty....I dont really
notice much difference. What should I be looking for? Are there any
hidden treasures or anything?

Any advice would be apreciated, thanks

As usual RTFM (Arreat Summit):

http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=mdt0763p

"howldog" <lifeisgood@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> hello
>

> have been away from Diablo2 for a long time, have not played since
> version 1.09
>
> now playing 1.10, single player, normal difficulty....I dont really
> notice much difference. What should I be looking for? Are there any
> hidden treasures or anything?
>
> Any advice would be apreciated, thanks

keith

There are an odd couple of low level uniques that
were introduced in 1.10 The Gnasher being one and
WizenDraw being another both these stand out a
little more than other uniques.Another thing is the
Witchwild bow now has 2 sockets.Rares have been
improved and now they can get 2 sockets so you can
get a very decent weapon early on if your lucky.
There are upgrades recipes for both Rares and
Uniques.Best place to find out about it all is:

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/

Chingy

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2004

My friend once u are enter in hell, the true 1.10 patch come into play,
increased and very challenging gameplay, awesome new runewords, and lot more
bots too LOL.

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 04:07:11 +1100, "Chingy" <lakiri@lakara.com> wrote:

>My friend once u are enter in hell, the true 1.10 patch come into play,
>increased and very challenging gameplay, awesome new runewords, and lot more
>bots too LOL.

so i wont notice anything new until i reach Hell difficulty?

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 13:01:11 -0500, howldog <lifeisgood@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>so i wont notice anything new until i reach Hell difficulty?

Not really, other than the new Runewords. The main difference is how
much more difficult Hell is.

ald