gcc

Distinguished
May 29, 2004

I only Bought Tiger Woods when i got my PSP and I get paid today so i want
another game....

I was hoping for a platformer but Ape Escape is not my cup O' Tea

So either
Wipeout Pure
or
Ridge Racer

I am most definiitly interested in getting online, I am purchasing a
Wireless access point today as well....

Thoughts?

"gcc" <nospamming@me.com> wrote in message
>I only Bought Tiger Woods when i got my PSP and I get paid today so i want
>another game....
>
> I was hoping for a platformer but Ape Escape is not my cup O' Tea
>
> So either
> Wipeout Pure
> or
> Ridge Racer
>
> I am most definiitly interested in getting online, I am purchasing a
> Wireless access point today as well....
>
> Thoughts?

Well, I haven't bought a PSP, but I did read the May issue of EGM, and from
what they say, Ridge Racer is the way to go, even if you're not a fan of
racers....

With Wipeout you can benefit from the built in web browser.

"gcc" <nospamming@me.com> wrote in message
>I only Bought Tiger Woods when i got my PSP and I get paid today so i want
>another game....
>
> I was hoping for a platformer but Ape Escape is not my cup O' Tea
>
> So either
> Wipeout Pure
> or
> Ridge Racer
>
> I am most definiitly interested in getting online, I am purchasing a
> Wireless access point today as well....
>
> Thoughts?

"gcc" <nospamming@me.com> wrote in message
>I only Bought Tiger Woods when i got my PSP and I get paid today so i want
>another game....
>
> I was hoping for a platformer but Ape Escape is not my cup O' Tea
>
> So either
> Wipeout Pure
> or
> Ridge Racer
>
> I am most definiitly interested in getting online, I am purchasing a
> Wireless access point today as well....
>
> Thoughts?

Wipeout is awesome but you cant play online.
Ridgeracers you can. So if your going to get the wireless access point that
would be the way to go.