[SOLVED] No 7.1 virtual surround option available under properties of audio devises on Windows

Solution
The simulated 7.1 will only function with the USB. Your motherboard audio drivers have no bearing on the simulated 7.1.

The USB adapter will act as your soundcard and give you a virtual 7.1 surround sound..
can you elaborate ?
I have realtek audio drivers
Which drivers ? There are 2 types of Realtek drivers, UAD (universal Audio Drivers) and HDA (High Definition Drivers. For first you have to download and install Realtec Audio Console and HDA drivers come with Raltek HD Audio control i Control panel,in both of which you can have various settings much more comprehensive than Windows own settings,

maxim45001

Reputable
Oct 20, 2018
Which drivers ? There are 2 types of Realtek drivers, UAD (universal Audio Drivers) and HDA (High Definition Drivers. For first you have to download and install Realtec Audio Console and HDA drivers come with Raltek HD Audio control i Control panel,in both of which you can have various settings much more comprehensive than Windows own settings,
I dont have universal Audio Drivers (doesnt show in device manager) and Raltek HD Audio control too