Question No internet connection

AFatFly24

Prominent
Feb 18, 2021
Hello I just got the Z790-p Wifi pro ddr4 motherboard. I cant connect to the internet with ethernet nor wifi. I updated my bios and installed drivers from intel with a flash drive. I know the ethernet cables work because I tested both on my laptop. When I plug the ethernet cable into my pc it works for a split second then disconnects. The lights on the motherboard are flashing so Im assuming it works but still have no connection. If someone could help it would be appreciated, If I made something unclear please ask and I'll clarify. Thank you.

motherboard: z790-P Wifi pro ddr4
cpu: i5-13600k
gpu: evga 3070
ram: 32 gigs ddr4 3600mhz
psu: 750w

Last edited:
Hello I just got the Z790-p Wifi pro ddr4 motherboard. I cant connect to the internet with ethernet nor wifi. I updated my bios and installed drivers from intel with a flash drive. I know the ethernet cables work because I tested both on my laptop. When I plug the ethernet cable into my pc it works for a split second then disconnects. The lights on the motherboard are flashing so Im assuming it works but still have no connection. If someone could help it would be appreciated, If I made something unclear please ask and I'll clarify. Thank you.
Full system specs please this will help,