Aug 6, 2019
Hi everyone
I was building my first PC Using
MSI b450 Gaming Plus
G.Skill RipJaws V 16gb ram (8x2) 2400
Ryzen 5 3600
XFX Rx 590
I Updated the Mobo to the latest bios Using FlashBack+
And I start it up, I noticed on the first 10 seconds the CPU Debug Led then turn off after it with no display , I tried Connecting it Using Display port from the GPU Display port +HDMI but still no outputs, I tried different monitor + changing the adapter + Plugging the cable to mobo ports but still no Video Outputs,
I contacted msi and they told me that i should Remove atx 24 pins for 10m and reinstalling it, and i did for 4 times but still facing the problem, then i tried to remove cmos battery for 10m then ReUpdating the system for almost 10 times and again no outputs, i tried to remove the gpu and using the mobo hdmi port for 2 monitors and again no output

is there anything i can do? or is it just msi having problem with the latest bios ? cause i really start giving up on building pc

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Possibly bios hasn't been updated properly. Did you follow the instructions? Rename Msi.rom, put rom on a fat32 formatted usb stick and placed with no folders. Use designated usb port and press flash back button.

Do this without the cpu installed.

Fyi, motherboard video outs wont work without an apu cpu.

Aug 6, 2019
Possibly bios hasn't been updated properly. Did you follow the instructions? Rename Msi.rom, put rom on a fat32 formatted usb stick and placed with no folders. Use designated usb port and press flash back button.

Do this without the cpu installed.

Fyi, motherboard video outs wont work without an apu cpu.
well i already updated it without the cpu 2 times after purchasing the mobo,
and yes i did everything about updating the bios properly

Aug 6, 2019
Are there any debug lights lit?
Yes, The Cpu One Led For the first 10 Seconds Then turns off, The system keep running, CPU ,GPU and the case fans keep spinning
PS: After Resting CMOS with out updating the bios It's keeps on,
After Updating it It's Only Stays On For 10s then turns off,

Do you have 12v cpu 8pin power connected both ends psu and mobo?
Yes,

What psu do you have?
FSP Hexa 500W+

Have you connected pcie supplementary plugs to the graphics card?
Of course I Did, Even the Gpu led blue light, meaning it's getting enough Power

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Sorry, those questions need to be asked and youd be surprised. I've come across someone missed the cpu plug, didn't have it plugged into the psu! No-one is perfect. I wish op's were more detailed to avoid macro questions 😊

Anyway cpu led turning off is good, means it's working. Problem sounds like it's elsewhere. Could be video cable not making proper contact or heatsink & fan not on the correct header (cpu_fan) preventing operation.

Not sure what else to suggest.