[SOLVED] No signal to monitor (no display) after changing PC case

Nov 17, 2019
I bought a new cabinet for my pc and disassembled all the parts to install it in the new cabinet. Previously my motherboard worked fine, there was no issue. But when installed all the parts into the new cabinet and turned on the pc it showed no display. I checked everything from psu to ram, everything was fine. I even checked the cpu pins, they were all intact and found no bends. I dont know how the problem occured. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. I use an old mothetboard of Gigabyte.

Solution
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

Double check the video connections to ensure that the video cable is fully and firmly connected on both ends.

Try another known working video cable and monitor.

Are you sure that the GPU is fully and firmly seated? Open the case and double check that all seatings, cables, jumpers, etc. are properly in place and secure.

Use a bright flashlight to inspect the new case. Look for some metal to metal contact around the video port being used.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

Double check the video connections to ensure that the video cable is fully and firmly connected on both ends.

Try another known working video cable and monitor.

Are you sure that the GPU is fully and firmly seated? Open the case and double check that all seatings, cables, jumpers, etc. are properly in place and secure.

Use a bright flashlight to inspect the new case. Look for some metal to metal contact around the video port being used.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS