[SOLVED] Noise Issue on Cooler Master ML120L AIO

Solution
Send it back, probably damaged running like that.

Only other thing is that it might be stuck on an air bubble. Take it out and rotate it through every direction, give it some shakes, and then make sure the radiator is at the top and shake it some more.

Still, with that noise, it will probably die soon anyway, get a replacement from Cooler Master or the place you bought it from. That video should serve as proof enough that something is wrong.

I swapped the AIO out and it made the same exact noise, now convinced I searched around initially suspecting the PSU. It turns out it was the new Cooler Master RGB support bracket I got, the cable mesh was rubbing against the GPU fans at the bottom -- thus creating the noise.

Lesson...

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador

Only other thing is that it might be stuck on an air bubble. Take it out and rotate it through every direction, give it some shakes, and then make sure the radiator is at the top and shake it some more.

Still, with that noise, it will probably die soon anyway, get a replacement from Cooler Master or the place you bought it from. That video should serve as proof enough that something is wrong.

TempTop

Prominent
Mar 9, 2020

I swapped the AIO out and it made the same exact noise, now convinced I searched around initially suspecting the PSU. It turns out it was the new Cooler Master RGB support bracket I got, the cable mesh was rubbing against the GPU fans at the bottom -- thus creating the noise.

Lesson learned folks, always feel around because it might not be what you expect.

Thank you for your response.

Solution