Nvidia: AMD's Lead in DirectX 11 is ''Insignificant''

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what Nvidia is trying to do here. I am still waiting for the ATI 5xxx competition to arrive. I love my 5870, but it would be nice to have Nvidia with an offering as well to help with competition because its good for the consumer. "ME"

vaughn2k

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
nVidia Design Engineer: I am sorry boss.. I was too busy thinking how to make fun with Larabee, I missed the part you said that I should also focus on the Fermi.

Boss: Ok, nevertheless, ATI's lead is insignificant anyways...

G

Lol all you guys supporting AMD are so funny, NVIDIA has buggy drivers lol thats rich coming from AMD supporters get decent HD video decoders then we will talk decent drivers. Nvidia has very superior products there are countless benchmarks all around this internet to support this. Most of the time ATI is priced accordingly but still even the ATI website seems like an afterthought created by a company who doesnt realy care about the ati brand more about their AMD processors.

Status
Not open for further replies.