Question Nvidia doesn't switch back to intel

Feb 19, 2021
Now, in normal situations The laptop switches between Nvidia and Intel when doing something that doesn't require the GPU power like the web surfing. and that's indicated by the LED light on the power button turning to blue/white. But that fails or doesn't happen if I select the Nvidia to be the universal GPU, even when choosing to run chrome on intel, it won't switch back and stays running on nvidia all the time. and that's indicated by the orange lighton the power button.

kanewolf

Titan
Now, in normal situations The laptop switches between Nvidia and Intel when doing something that doesn't require the GPU power like the web surfing. and that's indicated by the LED light on the power button turning to blue/white. But that fails or doesn't happen if I select the Nvidia to be the universal GPU, even when choosing to run chrome on intel, it won't switch back and stays running on nvidia all the time. and that's indicated by the orange lighton the power button.
What do you think the word "universal" means? I would interpret it to mean "all the time" -- The behavior you describe.

Feb 19, 2021
What do you think the word "universal" means? I would interpret it to mean "all the time" -- The behavior you describe.
Yeah I know, but when I choose a program to run on Intel in the nvidia control panel, it doesn't switch back to Intel. it stays running on Nvidia, that's my problem.