[SOLVED] NVIDIA driver 446.14

madican

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2016
i have graphics card from nvidia 900series. So many years i'm only installing drivers via geforce.com manually only by chosing what i want to install to the system. So today i've downloaded latest version 446.14 from geforce.com and in the Installation Options i chosed Custom(Advanced) then i'm noticed something weird that NVIDIA GEFORCE Experience is locked from unchecking.... What the heck? It wasnt before😕

So how can i install only driver? I dont need this crap utility cause it's makes too many troubles and etc. It just annoys... What the heck devs of NVIDIA or GEFORCE locked their crappy utility by unchecking?

Solution
AT the main window (The first that pops up) choose install driver only , then press agree and continue button , then choose advanced installation (personal accustomed installation ) the option of Geforce experience will be unchecked ... check clean installation and continue Good Luck....
Jun 23, 2020
AT the main window (The first that pops up) choose install driver only , then press agree and continue button , then choose advanced installation (personal accustomed installation ) the option of Geforce experience will be unchecked ... check clean installation and continue Good Luck....

Solution