NVIDIA nForce 590/680i For Conroe, Where Are They? HERE!

Page 40 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

chuggit

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2006
Waited over 1 month now what a few more weeks?

Yeah, just like the military...Hurry up and wait. That's what frustrates me about Asus now, they should tell people what's going on. I'm now waiting on the Intel 975BX2 which is supposed to be out in November. If Intel does the same trick as Asus I'll buy from another vendor, just that simple.

PlanetZer0

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2006
Now there is ZERO in stock....

Ddi you read my post? They didnt even have any to begin with...ugh lame(ex pc)

That's not true....I ordered mine today once I saw it was in stock and I just received my tracking number via email...I'll have it Friday!

Prkchpsndwiches

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2006
xpcgear didnt answer their phone, it kept ringing and ringing, so I gave excaliber pc a call back and the guy was really nice. I told him how I called earlier in the day and they did get another shipment in, and our expecting a large one tommorow. He said he would handle my order personally and that I would have it by Friday. I still think the price tag there was high, but I have been waiting long enough that it's worth it.

Phew it's finally over. :) Now I can finally enjoy my 24" widescreen and E6700....ahhhhhhhh :) :) :)

CloakedHunter

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2006
It's obviously not news anymore, but I also received a call from Excaliber PC this morning. Of course I declined the order, making at least one additional unit available today. My boards just shipped out of my distributor's California warehouse, so I'll have them in the morning. Finally, my X6800 can live. Thanks to those who've continually posted such helpful news and updates.

niz

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2003
Yeah I'm with you... I'm not gonna settle for a c19 chipset after all this waiting... especially as I have an 6800 extreme so I want LOTS of OC headroom.

McParty

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2006
I guess I might as well order my 6600 (can't afford the 6800!! Geeesh!!! LOL) I doubt if the price will drop...might even go up with demand now that these new boards are coming out!

Prkchpsndwiches

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2006
As of right now no it doesnt seem it will work.

I talked to zipzoomfly, they said they werent going to get them in today. And then bam in stock. ugh oh well..

niz

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2003
I'm fed up with guessing... has anyone actually looked at these boards on sale now to confirm for sure whether they are c19 or c55?

As well as the first delay, there aeemed to be a further unexpected delay for these boards so it maybe possible that they are actually c55 boards.

novawake

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
I'm fed up with guessing... has anyone actually looked at these boards on sale now to confirm for sure whether they are c19 or c55?

As well as the first delay, there aeemed to be a further unexpected delay for these boards so it maybe possible that they are actually c55 boards.

I noticed that on asus's site that they added that this board supports the 800mhz memory now(was that a feature of the c55?). That wasn't on there before. However, it says OC right next to it.... Would it make sense that it's a c19 overclocked?

niz

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2003
I noticed that on asus's site that they added that this board supports the 800mhz memory now(was that a feature of the c55?). That wasn't on there before. However, it says OC right next to it.... Would it make sense that it's a c19 overclocked?

I think its said that for a long while now , certainly when the board was known to be c19... I'm not sure but I think it may also imply c19.

silveradohd39

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2006
Once you guys get your 590's running, please post your opinion on the sound card that comes with the board. I have a 7.1 creative system and would like to know how it works out for u guys.
Thanks