Question Occassional BSOD during heavy task

Aug 28, 2022
Around 2 years ago I build my first PC. I did not have an antistatic wriststrap to ground myself. Near the end of my build my monitor wouldn't turned on because the Ram wasn't fully plugged in so I fully plug it in while the PSU and the motherboard lights was on (I have Corsair Vengeance 2x8 3200 MHZ).

I had no problems with the PC for a while even though I did not ground and plug in Ram while PSU and motherboard lights was on, but after a while I would get BSOD occassionally for different error code each time and sometime my monitor would turn black for 2 second before turning back on. Or sometime the screen would turn into one color and I have to press Win + Ctrl + Shift + B to fix it. At the same time the monitor would get no signal if I accidently shake the HDMI cable too hard so sometimes I would be cautius of shaking the HDMI cable to not get bothered fixing the cord . I had a Ryzen 3 3200g with intergrated graphics so I thought the APU might did too much work so I brought gtx 1050 ti and the BSOD problem fix for a week and then it occur again but this time I only get PFN corrupt list and memory management error code for BSOD occasionaly after I install seprate GPU. Also when it goes to BSOD it go to 100% and it doesn't restart so I have to hold down the power button for 10 second to force shutdown.

I have Corsair Vengeance 2x8 3200 Mhz but when I set the speed to 3200Mhz the motherboard would boot on and off like 3 times before actually booting windows 10 on the monitor. One time I even accidently OC the speed to 3600 Mhz and the PC won't turn on at all so I had to clear CMOS.

Is there any ideas on which component I should replace because I would prefer not to replace my whole PC. Did not grounding myself fry my motherboard into damaging all the components connected to it or can some parts be saved.

Due to how messy are wires of my PSU, the wires also touch the metal part of the GPU and one wire is like resting on top of the pins of the GPU. I'm not sure if that's bad.

The PSU wires on the back of the case are also extending so far I can't close the back of the case so I'm not sure how bad is it to left the motherboard back pins in the air visibe. I may have touch the back of motherboard pins a couple times by accident.

Last edited by a moderator:

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

what are specs of the PC?
Due to how messy are wires of my PSU, the wires also touch the metal part of the GPU and one wire is like resting on top of the pins of the GPU. I'm not sure if that's bad. The wires on the back of the case are also extending so far I can't close the back of the case so I'm not sure how bad is it to left the motherboard back pins in the air visibe.

photos might help

Aug 28, 2022
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
what are specs of the PC?

photos might help
DMP files link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pcb51kfd0968gw5/dmp_files.zip/file

Pictures of GPU
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/755953175357423630/1013383161826263040/IMG_8383.jpg
(the wires are touching the metal not sure if that's bad and also the Sata cable also resting on top of the GPU pins)

Back of case
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/755953175357423630/1013383161079668826/IMG_8384.jpg
(No cover because the wires are too over extended, too hard to screw the back cover in, always been like that)

Specs are
Ryzen 3 3200g
GTX 1050 ti
Corsair Veageance 2x8 3200Mhz
500W PSU EVGA 80+ White

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
Conversion of Dumps:

File: 082822-13296-01.dmp (Aug 28 2022 - 09:11:00)
BugCheck: [PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4E)]
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: bdredline.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 1 Hour(s), 53 Min(s), and 58 Sec(s)

File: 082722-13343-01.dmp (Aug 28 2022 - 06:08:29)
BugCheck: [MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1A)]
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: OverwolfBrowser.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 13 Min(s), and 33 Sec(s)

File: 082722-12453-01.dmp (Aug 28 2022 - 06:54:19)
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: System)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 12 Min(s), and 40 Sec(s)

File: 082722-10015-01.dmp (Aug 28 2022 - 05:54:12)
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: chrome.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 1 Hour(s), 12 Min(s), and 59 Sec(s)

Results
processes named are victims
Might all be caused by LAN drivers, 3 of victims are internet related.
Download Win10 Auto Installation Program (NDIS) from under windows header here - https://www.realtek.com/en/componen...0-1000m-gigabit-ethernet-pci-express-software

What ssd do you have?

Back of case
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/755953175357423630/1013383161079668826/IMG_8384.jpg
(No cover because the wires are too over extended, too hard to screw the back cover in, always been like that)
I was mistaken, I thought you meant they sticking out the back (where the backplate of motherboard is), not that a side of case was off. that shouldn't cause any problems apart from dust.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2022
What ssd do you have?

I was mistaken, I thought you meant they sticking out the back (where the backplate of motherboard is), not that a side of case was off. that shouldn't cause any problems apart from dust.

I have a Kingston 128 GB SSD and a Seagate 1TB HHD. Is the problem related to internet when right after I added a separate GPU the BSOD fix for a week? Also I haven't getting BSOD as often when I lower my Ram speed to 2133 Mhz instead of 3200 Mhz. I don't know why that's the case. When it's 3200 Mhz the motherboard would boot up and on like 3 times before actually booting windows 10.

jasonf2

Distinguished
To start with ground straps are way over rated. It is a good best practice to wear one, but that chances of a static discharge frying your whole computer are pretty minimal in most cases in non arid climates. It sounds like you have a RAM issue. This isn't terribly uncommon with Ryzen and Vengeance. I personally have a Ryzen rig that absolutely has to be ran at SPD, or BSOD follows even with high dollar matched sticks of RAM from the QVL. When installing an OS on a new build never mess with any clocks until completely finished installing and upgrading. If you bumped the RAM clock when you first started up the machine and installed the OS afterwards with an unstable RAM configuration you will need to go back to defaults and reinstall the OS. Overclocking RAM (even setting XMP profiles) prior to OS is a sure way to have an ongoing intermittent BSOD on a machine due to installation corruption due to unstable RAM configuration. Your triple cycle before boot is indicative of a failed RAM overclock. It could also be a faulty PSU, but this sounds like RAM. If this were my machine I would knock it back to bios defaults, reinstall the OS and see if it stabilizes at default settings for a couple of weeks. You might be able to step up the clocks a little bit but I would say that your chances on that rig running at advertised speeds on the RAM package are very low.

Colif

Win 11 Master
When it's 3200 Mhz the motherboard would boot up and on like 3 times before actually booting windows 10.
3 starts means it was training ram. It should only do it once, not every start.
CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 Vengeance LPX
it can be troublesome, it might be why it doesn't want to run in XMP

i asked about ssd as it 2 of the BSOD are related to page file, but if ram is playing up, any BSOD could be caused by it.
Memory management BSOD can be drivers as well.

Aug 28, 2022
3 starts means it was training ram. It should only do it once, not every start.
CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 Vengeance LPX
it can be troublesome, it might be why it doesn't want to run in XMP

i asked about ssd as it 2 of the BSOD are related to page file, but if ram is playing up, any BSOD could be caused by it.
Memory management BSOD can be drivers as well.
So I changed my Ram Frequency from 3200 Mhz to 2133 Mhz and it seem to fix the problem temporarily, for like a month. And BSOD start happening again kinda often when I play games or doing somewhat heavy task.
I have:
  • Ran a memory test, using Memtest86, returned no errors from when I went to bed to when I wake up, so around 9 hours of testing.
  • All drivers updated
-Run CHKDSK (before new GPU)
-Reinstalled Win 10 (before new GPU)

When I brought my GPU, it also fix the issue temporarily, I wonder if my motherboard or CPU could be the problem? The BSOD I get most common are mostly Memory Management and PFN corrupt list. The last two one I got say it was System Service Exception and Kernel Security Check Failure which is rare compare to Memory Management and PFN corrupt list. I got another one while typing this message which was Memory Management again. Seem like I cant have games open while typing this. If my Motherboard is the problem, would it make it so that I have to replace all components of my PC? Also almost all BSOD I get (like 97% of them) go to 100% and doesn't restart the PC, so I have to hold the button down for like 10 second to force shut it down.

This time, I tried uploading my dmp files. But the dmp files are unreadable, it won't let me zip it because its not readable and when I upload it to Google Drive it's prevent me from doing so because it's unreadable. I right click the click edit with Notepad++ and it doesn't open either. Few minutes after I finish typing this I load a game and alt tab to chrome and it give me ‘not responding’ then few seconds later a BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. BSOD didnt happend that frequently until after 3 BSOD in a row before.

Colif

Win 11 Master
the errors could just be drivers but its hard to say without dumps

I would run this on ssd and see what its health is like - https://www.kingston.com/en/support/technical/ssdmanager
corrupted dumps could mean its the drive
memory to windows is more than just ram, its also the page file that is on ssd.
PFN List Corrupt - Page Frame Number = Windows uses it to track contents of virtual memory. Files in virtual memory are either in ram or ssd. This error could be a driver or hardware.
Page fault in non paged areas - The non paged area is an area of ram used by drivers only. Its possible a driver tried to use an area of ram it didn't have access to.

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
Could it be fried motherboard/ram when not grounding?

I don't think so.
the ones I seen so far could be drivers

I wonder what uses this as its 8 years old
Aug 12 2014tap-tb-0901.sysTunnelBear Virtual Network driver
try updating virtual box, it appears it could be part of it (I have the file)
not sure about this
Mar 17 2017tapwindscribe0901.sysTAP-Windows Virtual Network driver (The OpenVPN Project) https://openvpn.net/

Aug 28, 2022
I don't think so.
the ones I seen so far could be drivers

I wonder what uses this as its 8 years old
Aug 12 2014tap-tb-0901.sysTunnelBear Virtual Network driver
try updating virtual box, it appears it could be part of it (I have the file)
not sure about this
Mar 17 2017tapwindscribe0901.sysTAP-Windows Virtual Network driver (The OpenVPN Project) https://openvpn.net/
I have those programs installed but never open it for months if not years. I don’t get why making Ram from 3200 mhz to 2133 Mhz fix the issue temporarily for a month.

Colif

Win 11 Master
BIOS
You are on version 1802, current version is 3802, you are 15 bios versions behind.
That can help with ram compatibility.
You only need to grab the top one
This will help - https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketAM4/PRIME_A320M-A/E13571_BIOS_Update_EM_V4_WEB.pdf
Update these at same time - https://www.amd.com/en/support/chipsets/amd-socket-am4/b450

Your ram was checked by Corsair to work with MB - https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/Categories/Products/Memory/VENGEANCE-LPX/p/CMK16GX4M2B3200C16

Aug 28, 2022
BIOS
You are on version 1802, current version is 3802, you are 15 bios versions behind.
That can help with ram compatibility.
You only need to grab the top one
This will help - https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketAM4/PRIME_A320M-A/E13571_BIOS_Update_EM_V4_WEB.pdf
Update these at same time - https://www.amd.com/en/support/chipsets/amd-socket-am4/b450

Your ram was checked by Corsair to work with MB - https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/Categories/Products/Memory/VENGEANCE-LPX/p/CMK16GX4M2B3200C16
I updated the Bios version to 3802, and haven't gotten BSOD for 10 minutes at least, hopefully it stay that way, but I didn't open up games yet. I tried update these https://www.amd.com/en/support/chipsets/amd-socket-am4/b450 but it won't let me install Raid and StoreMI, I installed the AMD chipset drivers easily, but the other 2 keep failing to install multiple times. Should I download all the downloads from Drivers & Tools section from here also or just the BIOS version is ok? https://www.asus.com/au/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/PRIME/PRIME-B450M-A/HelpDesk_Download/

Colif

Win 11 Master
you don't need raid or stormi. I meant just the chipset drivers.

bios update may have reset xmp so ram might be running slower than normal.

the drivers on the B450 site are likely older than what you have now. Its why I didn't suggest any from there

Aug 28, 2022
you don't need raid or stormi. I meant just the chipset drivers.

bios update may have reset xmp so ram might be running slower than normal.

the drivers on the B450 site are likely older than what you have now. Its why I didn't suggest any from there
I manage to be able to upload the dmp files after fixing the permissions for the files in properties. Don't know why I have to do that when I'm the administrator of the computer? Here's the link of all the BSOD dmp files I got today. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DuVeu1Q5zFvaRaZkwpzOkqBM6fWrncjy/view?usp=sharing

Colif

Win 11 Master
You don't own the files in the dump folders, the system does.
If you copy them onto desktop and then try to zip the copies, it lets you as you own any copies made. just not the originals

Conversion of dumps

report - Click run as fiddle to see report

File: 092922-57500-01.dmp (Sep 30 2022 - 13:38:02)
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: rundll32.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 1 Hour(s), 35 Min(s), and 43 Sec(s)

File: 092922-18359-01.dmp (Sep 30 2022 - 16:06:39)
BugCheck: [PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)]
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: Registry)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 09 Min(s), and 58 Sec(s)

File: 092922-15765-01.dmp (Sep 30 2022 - 15:54:40)
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: vsserv.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 05 Min(s), and 33 Sec(s)

File: 092922-15484-01.dmp (Sep 30 2022 - 11:58:25)
Probably caused by: dxgmms2.sys (Process: System)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 4 Hour(s), 08 Min(s), and 23 Sec(s)

File: 092922-15015-01.dmp (Sep 30 2022 - 15:47:42)
BugCheck: [KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)]
Probably caused by: win32kfull.sys (Process: RuntimeBroker.)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 13 Min(s), and 14 Sec(s)

File: 092922-14546-01.dmp (Sep 30 2022 - 14:22:29)
BugCheck: [SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3B)]
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 41 Min(s), and 54 Sec(s)
crash 2 caused by CPU trying to access ram it didn't have permission to use. likely driver caused this.
crash 3 was same sort of thing. crashed part of Bitdefender Virus shield - you updated Realtek LAN drivers, right?
crash 4 caused by GPU drivers. victim = Direrct X. Everytime it crashes its normally GPU drivers
try running DDU in safe mode, remove GPU drivers, boot back into normal mode and either:
  1. install new drivers from Nvidia; or
  2. Run windows update and allow windows to find older Nvidia drivers that might be more stable
last 2 aren't obvious.

I think i need to delete all the dumps i converted this month, i didn't notice I already had you. Done 250 in the last month, gets confusing. I didn't know I did that many.

Aug 28, 2022
You don't own the files in the dump folders, the system does.
If you copy them onto desktop and then try to zip the copies, it lets you as you own any copies made. just not the originals

Conversion of dumps

File: 092922-57500-01.dmp (Sep 30 2022 - 13:38:02)
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: rundll32.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 1 Hour(s), 35 Min(s), and 43 Sec(s)

File: 092922-18359-01.dmp (Sep 30 2022 - 16:06:39)
BugCheck: [PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)]
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: Registry)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 09 Min(s), and 58 Sec(s)

File: 092922-15765-01.dmp (Sep 30 2022 - 15:54:40)
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: vsserv.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 05 Min(s), and 33 Sec(s)

File: 092922-15484-01.dmp (Sep 30 2022 - 11:58:25)
Probably caused by: dxgmms2.sys (Process: System)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 4 Hour(s), 08 Min(s), and 23 Sec(s)

File: 092922-15015-01.dmp (Sep 30 2022 - 15:47:42)
BugCheck: [KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)]
Probably caused by: win32kfull.sys (Process: RuntimeBroker.)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 13 Min(s), and 14 Sec(s)

File: 092922-14546-01.dmp (Sep 30 2022 - 14:22:29)
BugCheck: [SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3B)]
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 41 Min(s), and 54 Sec(s)
crash 2 caused by CPU trying to access ram it didn't have permission to use. likely driver caused this.
crash 3 was same sort of thing. crashed part of Bitdefender Virus shield - you updated Realtek LAN drivers, right?
crash 4 caused by GPU drivers. victim = Direrct X. Everytime it crashes its normally GPU drivers
try running DDU in safe mode, remove GPU drivers, boot back into normal mode and either:
  1. install new drivers from Nvidia; or
  2. Run windows update and allow windows to find older Nvidia drivers that might be more stable
last 2 aren't obvious.

I think i need to delete all the dumps i converted this month, i didn't notice I already had you. Done 250 in the last month, gets confusing. I didn't know I did that many.
Just downloaded the newest Realtek Lan Driver just now from the Asus Prime-B450M-A website, didn't know I need to. I just open the zip that was downloaded and click on AsusSetup.exe , but there was also AutoInst.exe and setup.exe and other files in the zip file. So I'm not sure if I install it correctly, if I did install the newest one do I need to uninstall the old Realtek Lan Drivers that was installed long ago? Was the problem my new GPU or the Ryzen APU or the Ram?

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
I suggested you update lan drivers on post 4
Might all be caused by LAN drivers, 3 of victims are internet related.
Download Win10 Auto Installation Program (NDIS) from under windows header here - https://www.realtek.com/en/componen...0-1000m-gigabit-ethernet-pci-express-software
that driver is newer than the one on the Asus website.

Was the problem my new GPU or the Ryzen APU or the Ram?
Right now, it could be software. If you replace lan drivers and GPU drivers, we see if you crash again.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
It's a Ryzen 3 3200G. The best memory speeds you'll get out of that, in slots A2/B2 is going to be 2933MHz. Set XMP then manually change the ram speed to 2933MHz.

The reason why it rebooted 3x when you set 3200MHz is because that's beyond the capacity of the memory controller, so bios tried to train the memory 3x (default setting) and getting no resolution it reverted to last known good bios setting, which was ram at 2133MHz (XMP off)

Same applies for 3600, but the ram was totally unstable, so failed post from the start.

Try going to the motherboard vendor website and see if there's any media files (in bios section) that need to be installed, and/or bios updates. Follow any directions, like not installing latest before media files, don't install if you have 3000 or 5000 series Ryzen etc.

Aug 28, 2022
It's a Ryzen 3 3200G. The best memory speeds you'll get out of that, in slots A2/B2 is going to be 2933MHz. Set XMP then manually change the ram speed to 2933MHz.

The reason why it rebooted 3x when you set 3200MHz is because that's beyond the capacity of the memory controller, so bios tried to train the memory 3x (default setting) and getting no resolution it reverted to last known good bios setting, which was ram at 2133MHz (XMP off)

Same applies for 3600, but the ram was totally unstable, so failed post from the start.

Try going to the motherboard vendor website and see if there's any media files (in bios section) that need to be installed, and/or bios updates. Follow any directions, like not installing latest before media files, don't install if you have 3000 or 5000 series Ryzen etc.
I suggested you update lan drivers on post 4

that driver is newer than the one on the Asus website.

Right now, it could be software. If you replace lan drivers and GPU drivers, we see if you crash again.
4 crashes today, after whole day of use with no crash. BSOD for Memory mangement then Kernel Data Inpage Error then Memory Management then more within minutes of each other… My ram speed was 2133 Mhz which temporarily fixes it for a month. (Before having GPU even 2133 mhz would cause BSOD) . Sometimes even file explorer not responding. How can I have whole day of use with no crash then infinite crashes every time it restart after few minutes. I will try to upload the dmp files and check LAN and graphics drivers if I can load chrome for 5 minutes…

Colif

Win 11 Master
he updated bios and chipset drivers yesterday

I don't get why changing GPU allowed you to run ram at 2133. gpu shouldn't have any effect on ram speed?
Try running Prime 95 off USB - https://www.infopackets.com/news/10113/how-fix-bootable-prime95-stress-test-hardware
Instructions - https://appuals.com/how-to-run-a-cpu-stress-test-using-prime95/
Memory controller is on CPU, probably help to check it.

Aug 28, 2022
he updated bios and chipset drivers yesterday

I don't get why changing GPU allowed you to run ram at 2133. gpu shouldn't have any effect on ram speed?
Try running Prime 95 off USB - https://www.infopackets.com/news/10113/how-fix-bootable-prime95-stress-test-hardware
Instructions - https://appuals.com/how-to-run-a-cpu-stress-test-using-prime95/
Memory controller is on CPU, probably help to check it.
I load PC for 2 minutes uploaded the dmp file here before another crash. https://www.mediafire.com/file/s9qmnbfxoj4qi0z/sept_30.zip/file

There are more crashes then that, dont know why I only got like 5 dmp files

Colif

Win 11 Master
Conversion of dumps

report - Click run as fiddle to see report

File: 093022-16390-01.dmp (Oct 1 2022 - 14:15:51)
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: CCleanerBrowse)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 02 Min(s), and 47 Sec(s)

File: 093022-16125-01.dmp (Oct 1 2022 - 13:42:20)
BugCheck: [KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7A)]
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: chrome.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 05 Min(s), and 12 Sec(s)

File: 093022-14765-01.dmp (Oct 1 2022 - 14:10:32)
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: chrome.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 02 Min(s), and 37 Sec(s)

File: 093022-14359-01.dmp (Oct 1 2022 - 13:34:37)
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: Discord.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 3 Hour(s), 40 Min(s), and 10 Sec(s)

File: 093022-13750-01.dmp (Oct 1 2022 - 14:22:24)
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: PhoneExperienc)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 04 Min(s), and 00 Sec(s)

File: 093022-13187-01.dmp (Oct 1 2022 - 16:02:00)
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: chrome.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 04 Min(s), and 19 Sec(s)

Not seen CCLeaner browser before, wonder if it deletes dump files like ccleaner does...

Okay, it seems that Asus update for LAN worked... sort of, its put even older drivers on now. Try running the link I gave you.
Might want to uninstall the LAN drivers in safe mode

on logon screen, click power button in bottom right
while holding left shift, click restart button
  1. this restarts PC in a blue menu
  2. choose troubleshoot
  3. choose advanced
  4. choose startup options
  5. click the restart button
  6. choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
  7. Pc will restart and load safe mode
You might last a little longer there if problem is a driver.

on the off chance I am wrong, lets rebuild the page file
  1. go to settings/system/about
  2. in right hand side choose advanced system settings
  3. under Performance, click settings
  4. choose Advanced tab
  5. under virtual memory, choose change
  6. untick Automatically manage paging file size for all drives - this will let you select the areas that are currently greyed out
  7. select No paging File and choose set
  8. select ok and close out of all the windows
restart PC and follow all the steps until 8 and tick Automatically manage paging file size for all drives again to let windows manage it.

i would make the bootable Prime95 and run it off the USB. If the cause of BSOD is drivers, it won't happen when you boot off the USB. It can take a long time so I would run it overnight

Aug 28, 2022
Conversion of dumps

Not seen CCLeaner browser before, wonder if it deletes dump files like ccleaner does...

Okay, it seems that Asus update for LAN worked... sort of, its put even older drivers on now. Try running the link I gave you.
Might want to uninstall the LAN drivers in safe mode

on logon screen, click power button in bottom right
while holding left shift, click restart button
  1. this restarts PC in a blue menu
  2. choose troubleshoot
  3. choose advanced
  4. choose startup options
  5. click the restart button
  6. choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
  7. Pc will restart and load safe mode
You might last a little longer there if problem is a driver.

on the off chance I am wrong, lets rebuild the page file
  1. go to settings/system/about
  2. in right hand side choose advanced system settings
  3. under Performance, click settings
  4. choose Advanced tab
  5. under virtual memory, choose change
  6. untick Automatically manage paging file size for all drives - this will let you select the areas that are currently greyed out
  7. select No paging File and choose set
  8. select ok and close out of all the windows
restart PC and follow all the steps until 8 and tick Automatically manage paging file size for all drives again to let windows manage it.

i would make the bootable Prime95 and run it off the USB. If the cause of BSOD is drivers, it won't happen when you boot off the USB. It can take a long time so I would run it overnight
No BSOD happend in safe mode at all, but I went to Device Manager and uninstalled all the drivers in Network adapters section in Safe mode because I wasn’t sure which one I should uninstall. Network Adapters = LAN drivers right. Restart the PC and went to normal mode again then BSOD happend in like 3 minutes.

BSOD dmp files after uninstall LAN drivers: https://www.mediafire.com/file/i8rdo0w8r2clpfp/After+Safe+Mode+dmp.zip/file

How can I install new LAN drivers if I can't open chrome for 5 minutes

These are what my drivers look like on my screen https://www.mediafire.com/file/z3ha8lmcpowi3ko/drivers.zip/file

Last time I ran Memtest86 its on a USB drive and 64 bit Windows, I don't know what settings I needed to do to test but it said it was testing and I ran it for entire night and stop it when I woke up.

Do I run Prime95 in Safe Mode? Cuz I set boot piority to usb which has the Prime95 files and folder and stuff and it said an operating system wasnt found and boot me to windows 10. I ran Prime95 in Safe Mode for now and choose blend as the option with 4 cores as the setting and I didn’t choose custom because I don’t know what FFT size I’m supposed to use. In Safe Mode there’s no internet would it mess with the testing or something?

What is rebulding page file?

Last edited: