[SOLVED] Old guy, old O.S, old VIdeo card help

netcommercial

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2012
Thanks for looking in, long time since I've been over here. I fired up the ol' Workstation after a long hiatus and got the Blue screen of Death in regards to GPU drivers for my Quadro 4000 PNY GPU. Uninstalled driver, re installed driver, tried numerous things but I think the ol card (low mileage) just decided to die....

SO here is the ask, I have WIN7Pro Srvc pk1 NO UPDATES, my whole world worked fine without one. Anyhow I want to pick up another GPU that will work with my setup using Cs6 NO CLOUD, bought and paid for editing suite. I cannot afford the 1000's for a like card even if it would work with my deperecated O.S, so the one's I am shopping for with at least 2gb of mem and ddr5 I think it is are reasonable, but most say support win10... I need one that can be supported with win7pro.... Is there a resource I did not find when shopping to figure that out? Something like this
https://www.pcliquidations.com/p107849-asus-geforce-gt-1030

BUT it shows they are compatible with Win10, I have win7pro and care not to buy another O.S. pro7 works fine for my world. thanks for the help in advance.

i7 core, z77 MB, WIn7pro 64bit application...

netcommercial

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2012
Nvidia's website says the GT 1030 is compatible with Windows 7.

OS Certification: Windows 7-10.1, Linux, FreeBSDx86

Thank you did not even think to go check the other direction via product site... Durka Durka..

Reactions: rocktalkrock