Question Old Hard Drive Lagging my pc

Jul 31, 2019
Ok, so i have built a new pc , and I wanted to take the a hard drive from my old old pc.

(Hard Drive that belongs to the pc I used before my old pc ) anyways when i loaded it up to my new pc, My files program lags alot more than usual and Crashes. The old hard drive is split into 3 drives 1 that i can't acces 2. The Files I wan't to extract 3 windows 7 program files. How can i fix this issue?

Jul 31, 2019
when i rrstart the thing, it says its fixing the drive it says stage 3 100 percent 7 out of seven total 99 percent ETA 0:00:00 but it takes longer than 6 hours but it still wont load up

Ok, so i have built a new pc , and I wanted to take the a hard drive from my old old pc.

(Hard Drive that belongs to the pc I used before my old pc ) anyways when i loaded it up to my new pc, My files program lags alot more than usual and Crashes. The old hard drive is split into 3 drives 1 that i can't acces 2. The Files I wan't to extract 3 windows 7 program files. How can i fix this issue?

Are you using this drive to boot from? That won't work with a new system. Also you can't really copy over the Program Files directory and make it work on another system for most programs since they add things to the registry and other places when the setup is run.