[SOLVED] OneDrive/Desktop deleted and all my files from desktop are gone too

Oct 16, 2020
I dont know if Im in the right thread, so let me know

So I have watched this video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJTCwSX9Ym8

and followed it. After the method in 25:28 I found my self on an empty desktop with all my valuable files wiped. The script I run deleted OneDrive. However Win10 apparently sets Desktop to C:\user\onedrive\desktop on default and along with uninstalling OneDrive it deleted my desktop and all the things I stored in there.
Now I wish to get all my files back. Does anyone know how I can do it? Is it even possible?
I have already tried restoring my OS with Restore Point but it failed. Those methods in the video also broke Restore points so... I dont know what to do know :c

My specs but I dont know if the matter:
CPU - Intel Core I5-8600K
GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce2 OC 8GB
RAM - G.Skill RipjawsV 16GB 3200MHz CL 16
MOBO - ASRock Z370 Pro4
HDD - Toshiba P300 2TB

Solution
Carelessness is my second name... I mean, I made a restore point just before doing this so I thought it will be enough. But those scripts messed up something with the windows apps and it also broke the restore points :c
I guess by the response from you, there is no way to get them back?
Such is the hazards of running random scripts that purport to do magic.

Possibly a recovery tool like TestDisk or Autopsy.
But you'll need a whole second drive to maybe recover to.
Oct 16, 2020
Carelessness is my second name... I mean, I made a restore point just before doing this so I thought it will be enough. But those scripts messed up something with the windows apps and it also broke the restore points :c

USAFRet

Titan
Such is the hazards of running random scripts that purport to do magic.

Possibly a recovery tool like TestDisk or Autopsy.
But you'll need a whole second drive to maybe recover to.

Solution
Oct 16, 2020
I got TestDisk and its scanning.
I have 625GB left on my hdd and 120GB on my ssd. I hope this should be enough. However, the estimated 69h of scanning sounds rather unpromising...