i cant open links in my emails in outlook express - i have windows xp and IE.
When i click on the link sometimes the window flashes or i get the pop up
message saying cant download pictures - i have unchecked the security box in
tools "block images" but this hasnt helped and turning off the pop up blocker
hasnt fixed it either. Any ideas?
--
thankyou

You Cannot Open a New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Happens
After You Click a Link
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q281679

--
Carey Frisch