I somehow removed some of the Accessories programs...like games and Paint. I
need the paint program. But when I tried to reinstall it in the Control
Panel, it told me I need the Window XP CD-ROM which I dont have right now. I
tried looking on the site but I can't download it again. Is there anyway that
I can reinstall Paint without the CDROM?

How did you remove it ....because you may have just removed the shortcut ...
go to search and type MS Paint