Question PC Booted after Unplugging and Re-Plugging Power Cord. Why?

Jul 3, 2020
Hi guys, I hope you all are doing well.

On a two-day old computer I bought it froze completely while I opened Netflix on Chrome. This seems to be an issue with Netflix as multiple PC users report the same issue online. No minidump or BSODS, no error in the event viewer other than the forced shut down I preformed. The only way to recover was to preform a force shutdown and reboot. For the first few minutes after I shut it down I went to turn it back on and it didn't want to! After panicking I unplugged the power cord from the PC and plugged it back in and it works! Great... but why? Why did I have to unplug the cord and plug it back in the first place?

I don't have a good surge protector yet, could that be the problem? Do I have defective parts? I ran stress tests and scans and they all came back fine. I even ran a full system security scan and nothing popped up. Please help, I really like this PC and didn't want to return it but if I have to I will.

Specs:
32GB Dual Channel HyperX(FM) FURY DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz
10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost)
Dark Side of the Moon chassis with High-Performance CPU Liquid Cooling with and 1000W Power Supply
1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage)
NVIDIA GeForce RTX2080 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 (OC Ready)
Killer(TM) Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2x2) 802.11ax Wireless and Bluetooth 5.1

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Is the pc directly connected to the wall? No extension ....

Specs:
32GB Dual Channel HyperX(FM) FURY DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz
All came from one set/kit?

Dark Side of the Moon chassis with High-Performance CPU Liquid Cooling with and 1000W Power Supply
This one i cannot find unless some kind of Dell, so don't know much about the psu as well because of that. So what kind of psu? =maker+model+wattage.