Apr 10, 2020
So I was cleaning my pc Today, which I’ve Dan multiple times now. (With compressed Air)

for the First time I took out the GPU, and cleaned that too. My pc chilled for 5 Hours before I booted it up, but nothing happened.
Or my Fans are spinning and my GPU (lamp) is on.
my keyboard mouse or monitors won’t turn on When I boot the PC.

Any suggestions on what went wrong? And how to fix it?

Apr 10, 2020
Make sure the GPU is fully seated into the PCIe slot as well.

Since it was my First time ever pulling the GPU out, that’s kind of my thought too. I feel like it’s a bit loose, but The screws are tight, so it feels like it’s in place.
I’m worried of how much pressure I can apply on the card

Edit: The GPU is fully seated, display and equipment still not on

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2020
Update: PROBLEM FIXED - My ram was I guess due to the compressed Air pushed out a bit of Place, it was not fuldt “clicked” in (needed like 2mm)

thx for all the help, much appreciated

Update: PROBLEM FIXED - My ram was I guess due to the compressed Air pushed out a bit of Place, it was not fuldt “clicked” in (needed like 2mm)

thx for all the help, much appreciated

Maybe the first time you seated the RAM a while ago it was already not seated properly but was still working ok. The amount of air was enough to unseat the RAM that was already not properly seated. There is no way that compressed air would lift a stick when it's clicked in. Well you would need serious air pressure.

Just looked at your picture again. You can see the top black clip on the first memory slot not being closed properly. Was hard to see.

Glad you fixed your problem! :)

Reactions: Shaaxy_
Apr 10, 2020
Maybe the first time you seated the RAM a while ago it was already not seated properly but was still working ok. The amount of air was enough to unseat the RAM that was already not properly seated. There is no way that compressed air would lift a stick when it's clicked in. Well you would need serious air pressure.

Just looked at your picture again. You can see the top black clip on the first memory slot not being closed properly. Was hard to see.

Glad you fixed your problem! :)

That’s probably very true

Exactly what I noticed, but I was too scared to put too much pressure on it, but then it just completely clicked in.