Blizzforte

Prominent
Mar 2, 2020
Since I got my All-In-One PC from MSI about 1,5 years ago it constantly freezes to the point that I have to hold the power button to shut the system down. No reaction. I've checked for viruses, RAM and disk health. It's all good. I update Win 10 regularly. It freezes wether I game or in idle. GPU temps around 50 degrees in idle. Only the last 2 days it happened twice. I checked the event registry but I can't find errors but the one that the system got shut down by force after the freeze.

MSI Infinite A

i7-8700 CPU
16GB RAM
Samsung SSD
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

Blizzforte

Prominent
Mar 2, 2020
I have't fixed it yet.

I still have a 30-day guarantee, but the ratings for the repair service are awful. I don't want to send my PC over there for a month and wait to get an even more damaged PC back. And it is not possible to find out for myself where the problem is, because I have zero practical hardware experience. I could replace any part until it finally works, but for the time and money I could buy a new one right away. Unfortunately the PC cost a lot of money. And who says that my next PC won't have such problems too. I don't know what to do next.

Please help!