Question PC crashed, now stuck on black screen after a forced shutdown ?

Nov 4, 2023
Hello,

I had alienware pc, yesterday when trying to download Wuthering Waves my PC suddenly crashed whilst downloading the required data in-game. I then forced PC to turn off by keeping the power button pressed.

After that, the PC would still turn on normally, so then I tried to continue downloading for the second time, PC crashed again for the second time, so I forced a shutdown again. The second time I tried to turn it on it stuck on a black screen, but the fan, hard drive, speaker, and keyboard are all working, but there is no Alienware splash logo, nothing happens.

The power button shows no blinking led, which according to the service manual, means there is no problem in the hardware or software . The PC has never being pushed to the limit that can cause it to overheat, and it was working just fine without any issue before.

As for now, i think Wuthering Waves in game animation when downloading data caused the problem since it was a demanding game and my pc was below minimum requirement. Is there any solution to this? I hope it isn't a hardware issue.

Thank you

Ralston18

Titan