Question PC Crashing only on certain games

Sep 16, 2020
I recently built a new pc and while playing certain games it shuts off and quickly turns back on and reboots. no blue screen or anything. it seems to only occur on games from steam, but not all games. it occurs like clockwork on warframe and PUBG. i have put many hours in on Sea of Thieves and Call of Duty Modern Warfare without any issues. what could the issue be? My build is as follows:
-Aorus Z490 Master MOBO
-Aorus 2080ti waterforce
-G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) AMD 3000 Compatible Intel XMP 2.0 (64gb)
-Thermaltake Tough Power Grand Series RGB850W PSU
-Intel i7-10700k CPU

The error i get prior to shutdown is

The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

ACPI

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

Sep 16, 2020
Update: did clean windows install, reseated RAM, tried different pcie slot, still rebooting while gaming but now I have a mobo debug code of 25