deazy615

Honorable
Oct 8, 2015
When I'm playing(CSGO) my CPU temp is only around 50°C — 65°C, still my PC crashes then my board indicates it's the CPU. I have already tried re-seating my CPU and RAM. But I'm still getting the same issue over and over.

Specs:
Proc: Ryzen 5 2600
Mobo: MSI Mortar MAX B450M
SSD: 240gb Kingston
RAM: T-Force Delta 8Gbx2 3200mhz
GPU: MSI Armor RX570 8Gb
PSU: Silverstone 600W
Casing: Thermaltake Versa H18

Solution
Just an update on my situation:

Though the EZ Debug LED indicates it's a CPU problem, it now seems to me that the issue is with my GPU rather. I did a clean install of my GPU driver and so far I have not encountered any crashes yet.

When I started using this rig, my first problem was GTA V is always crashing(same type of crash - system crashes then a buzzing sound). I solved that issue by setting the DirectX settings to 9.0 in the game instead of the DirectX 11 default setting.

dimtodim

Reputable
When I'm playing(CSGO) my CPU temp is only around 50°C — 65°C, still my PC crashes then my board indicates it's the CPU. I have already tried re-seating my CPU and RAM. But I'm still getting the same issue over and over.

Specs:
Proc: Ryzen 5 2600
Mobo: MSI Mortar MAX B450M
SSD: 240gb Kingston
RAM: T-Force Delta 8Gbx2 3200mhz
GPU: MSI Armor RX570 8Gb
PSU: Silverstone 600W
Casing: Thermaltake Versa H18
u have good case with good airflow did u install extra fans?if u dont
install 2 on front to intake
2 on top to exhaust
1 back also exhaust

deazy615

Honorable
Oct 8, 2015
Just an update on my situation:

Though the EZ Debug LED indicates it's a CPU problem, it now seems to me that the issue is with my GPU rather. I did a clean install of my GPU driver and so far I have not encountered any crashes yet.

When I started using this rig, my first problem was GTA V is always crashing(same type of crash - system crashes then a buzzing sound). I solved that issue by setting the DirectX settings to 9.0 in the game instead of the DirectX 11 default setting.

Solution