Jul 4, 2020
So I recently reset my PC to fix a problem I was having with it and what do you know when I fix one problem another emerges!

So basically my pc will freeze around 2-4 times a day for 3-5 seconds, and once it comes back if I'm in discord my mic wont work till I disconnect and rejoin . This happens during games and out of them, if I'm just sitting at my pc or watching youtube and I don't know what the problem is. So far I tried looking at event viewer at the time of the freeze and the only error that has come up is:

"The access history in hive \??\C:\Users\myuser\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_cw5n1h2txyewy\Settings\settings.dat was cleared updating 6 keys and creating 1 modified pages."

A new problem that I've noticed while typing this out is the words I type out on my keyboard will lag behind when the keys were actually pressed, for example while writing this sentence my words took around 3 seconds to appear on screen after typing it out and this was the problem I was having that warranted the original reset so that's awesome.

I've also tried reinstalling drivers for my gpu and doing a clean boot of my pc neither of these had any effect. Im honestly just tired at this point, I've had a PC ever since 2015 and from the moment I got it I had issues with it crashing and other sorts. Even after installing completely new parts including a new boot drive I still have had problems every single day I've had my pc and it's so tiring to look up fixes, find nothing, reset my pc and losing countless memories because of it just for it to have another or the same problems after.

I know any suggestions will lead me nowhere because they never do but I still would appreciate someone to try and help however they can. I guess PC's aren't meant for me since clearly I never can just go a day without problems.