Question PC Goes to black screen and tries to restart when playing games

Sep 14, 2023
hey guys, I've been chasing this issue for a while now where under load after about 5- 10 minutes while playing a game my pc will crash and try to reboot itself, no blue screen or anything just straight to a black screen where it will sit until I hold down the power button and reset, event viewer just gives me "Event 41 kernel power 70368744177664" after a lot of research I came to the conclusion that it was either a failing PSU or RAM, so i got them replaced and still the issue persists, I'm thinking now the only thing it can be is my motherboard but I'm hoping someone a lot smarter than me can assist in maybe pointing me in the right direction. Here's what I've done so far

sfc/scannow
chkdsk /r
removed and reinstalled drivers
Updated BIOS
reinstalled windows
Stress tested every individual component i could for an hour each with no failure using OCCT
Replaced PSU
Replaced RAM

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: ROG Strix 6900xt
Motherboard: ROG Strix X570-E Gaming Wifi II
RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 MHz
PSU: Corsair HX1000i

Any help is greatly appreciated

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Updated BIOS
What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? Did you clear the CMOS after you'd verified that the BIOS was successfully updated to the latest?

reinstalled windows
Where did you source the installer for your OS?

Sep 14, 2023
Updated BIOS
What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? Did you clear the CMOS after you'd verified that the BIOS was successfully updated to the latest?
Apologies , current BIOS version is 4802, yes i have cleared CMOS
reinstalled windows
Where did you source the installer for your OS?
I'm unsure what this means, i upgraded to windows 11 from windows 10 about 6 months ago