Question PC keeps shutting down every now and then when gaming

Oct 14, 2020
2 instances where it just plain shuts down and seems to try to start up but keeps on powering down again and again with out showing display, the fans and ram lights go on for a couple of seconds then dies, where I needed to replug my psu to mother just to boot completely. 1 instance just awhile ago, it died while I was playing rdr2 but this time it manage to start up. I checked temps on cpu with kombustor stress test cpu temp was on 60-70C ish, 40-50 at rest mode i.e. typing on reddit. I also checked event viewer to check the logs saw a couple of critical, error and warning logs and saw this description on the critical one "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." i am not well versed on trouble shooting so I don't really know how to process the information from event viewer.

I've had a sneaking suspicion on being my psu is just kinda old 4yrs-ish old and also might be my cpu had some bent pins on it but it has been like that for a year it just started to shut down on me. I only got a budget of 200$ for fixing this, any suggestions, theories and questions I will gladly answer/do as long as it helps me fix my pc. And no I can't just buy a new one it took me years to build this one as I am a broke lad. Really need help since I haven't been able to stream for almost a week now cause of this problem and I dont want to blindly spend money on my inexperienced speculations. Thank you in advance

Oct 14, 2020
SPECS:
GPU: 1660 ti
CPU: i7-7700 3.60GHz
motherboard: Gigabyte Tech co. ltd. model H110M-H-CF
PSU: Corsair VS650
RAM: DDR4 16gb