Question PC lights and fans turn on but won’t boot? Please help.

May 28, 2021
I have been having trouble with my computer when I turn on my computer it starts but won’t display anything and my keyboard and mouse don’t turn on and when I try to power it of using the power button it does nothing even when I hold it for minutes it feels like I have to turn it off using the switch on my psu everything looks normal when I turn it on except my gpu fans alternate on and off and my motherboard doesn’t have a beeping system so I don’t know how to tell if it’s my gpu, cpu, psu, ram etc. I have no clue and I don’t know how to check any of them either I don’t have a multimeter to check my psu I have took everything out of my pc put everything back I don’t know what to do please help I don’t want to have to replace my whole pc especially right now when a 400$ graphics card cost 1000$

I have been having trouble with my computer when I turn on my computer it starts but won’t display anything and my keyboard and mouse don’t turn on and when I try to power it of using the power button it does nothing even when I hold it for minutes it feels like I have to turn it off using the switch on my psu everything looks normal when I turn it on except my gpu fans alternate on and off and my motherboard doesn’t have a beeping system so I don’t know how to tell if it’s my gpu, cpu, psu, ram etc. I have no clue and I don’t know how to check any of them either I don’t have a multimeter to check my psu I have took everything out of my pc put everything back I don’t know what to do please help I don’t want to have to replace my whole pc especially right now when a 400$ graphics card cost 1000$
Please list full system specs

Reactions: Vanman1746397194646
May 28, 2021
Please list full system specs
I just got a new power supply still doesn’t work

Motherboard. MSI 970A-G43

Cpu. AMD FX FD832EWMW8KHK FA 1537PGS 9FP0674J50793. At least that’s what it says on the back of the cpu

Gpu. EVGA GeForce GTX 970

Psu thermaltake 500W/ and it’s brand new like I just got it right before writing this message and my pc still doesn’t work

Ram. 1 stick of 8GB DDR3 1600MHz AMD that’s what is says on the stick.

1TB hard drive.

Random fans

And a cooler master case

Last edited: