[SOLVED] PC lights up, fans work, but monitors stay pitch black

Dec 25, 2019
As stated above, the lights on my fans, mobo, and GPU light up, but my monitors stay pitch black. I have tried both monitors with DVI and HDMI with both the GPU and mobo yet nothing works. I have tried reseating ram, CPU, GPU, and replugging the power cables. Something leads me to believe that the problem is with the mobo but I do not believe it is fried considering the LEDs are lighting up on it. Please help me out.
SPECS:
CPU: Intel i7 2700k
GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 WINDFORCE
Mobo: P8Z68-V PRO
PSU: ThermalTake 600 watt smart series

Solution
I suggest leaving single RAM in slot 3 for further tests. LEDs turning off indicate that no errors were found. Try switching off EPU and TPU (from switches on board) and test again, graphics card installed and monitor connected to it. If still no go, maybe it's time for an upgrade.
Dec 25, 2019
The board features ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED).
Any LED that stays ON, when board started?
Yes there is a few. The dram led memok led is on, along with the epu and tpu switch lights, however I noticed that the cpu led turn on for a second then shut off. Could that mean anything?

Dec 25, 2019
A memory issue. Try clearing the CMOS (unplug the power cord and remove the CMOS battery for a minute). Then try leaving single RAM module and testing each slot on board. Test also different RAM stick, if more available.
I will try that again but if that doesnt work do you have any other ideas?

Dec 25, 2019
I will try that again but if that doesnt work do you have any other ideas?
UDPATE: Upon removing all of the RAM and inserting a single stick into the third slot from the cpu, both the dram and cpu leds turn off and a new device boot led turns on, but still no output
EDIT: it also does with with all four ram sticks, only in the one slot

Dec 25, 2019
Not necessarily. Try also with the card and monitor connected to it.
Upon rebooting CMOS, it is still not outputting video. Im pretty sure it isn't booting even, considering the boot device led is not lighting up. Assuming that this is instead a problem with even booting up, what would be my next steps?

Dec 25, 2019
What is the LED sequence when starting the board?
EPU and TPU lights are always on, even when the pc is not powered on, then the CPU LED lights up for a brief moment, before shutting off and permanently lighting the DRAM light. Boot device led stays off throughout the entire process.

I suggest leaving single RAM in slot 3 for further tests. LEDs turning off indicate that no errors were found. Try switching off EPU and TPU (from switches on board) and test again, graphics card installed and monitor connected to it. If still no go, maybe it's time for an upgrade.

Solution
Dec 25, 2019
So am I gonna need anything new if I want to use my pc to its fullest capabilities? Also now the DRAM light is turning on again with the ram in slot 3

Dec 25, 2019
CPU LED turning off indicates that it was detected and working. You can try pressing the DRAM OK button.
Hey! Thank you for your help, I have finally got my pc working, however, suddenly DIMM 3 has stopped working. 1, 2, and 4 work with all four ram cards, but the second i try to fill DIMM 3, it goes back to dram. Is that something to do with the DIMM itself or the bios settings?