Question PC loses connection to internet momentarily when downloading things on the internet

Juryx

Reputable
May 2, 2020
Hey, I have an unusual problem, my PC is pretty old and it started having connection issues I couldn't resolve. Basically when I download something from the intenet, for example when downloading pictures attached in an email, my PC completely loses connection to internet for around 45-60 seconds and then regains connection again. This happens after downloading around 3 pictures so it is very difficult to download many pictures when I have to wait around a minute in between every 3. I tried reseting my router, plugging to different ports, updated drivers adapters and all such things. I'm connected via Ethernet cable. If anyone has any idea on how to fix this help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

zinkles

Commendable
Aug 24, 2022
When did the problem arise? After some software/driver update?

Only on this PC connected to this network, or on other PC/devices connected to this network?

Have you tried an older driver version?

Juryx

Reputable
May 2, 2020
When did the problem arise? After some software/driver update?

Only on this PC connected to this network, or on other PC/devices connected to this network?

Have you tried an older driver version?
I'm not sure if it happened after a specific update since it's a PC only my dad uses for work. It only happens on that one PC. I've tried older drivers it didn't fix it unfortunately.