Nov 3, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I recently installed a M.2 SSD on my PC and every time I boot the PC, it will lose power for about 2 seconds and then start back again. I am then greeted by the following screen: View: https://imgur.com/a/CTf8xQT

When I try to go past it I am greeted with 'INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE' error. I have already tried to reinstall windows and it worked but now it is back to the same problem.
This didn't happen for the first few times I booted my PC but it has started to happen all of a sudden. What can I do to resolve this issue?

P.S: I have 2 additional Hard drives installed. One of them is a 3.5 inch 1TB drive and the other one is a 2.5 inch 80GB drive that I ripped out of my old laptop.

Hello Everyone,
I recently installed a M.2 SSD on my PC and every time I boot the PC, it will lose power for about 2 seconds and then start back again. I am then greeted by the following screen:

When I try to go past it I am greeted with 'INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE' error. I have already tried to reinstall windows and it worked but now it is back to the same problem.
This didn't happen for the first few times I booted my PC but it has started to happen all of a sudden. What can I do to resolve this issue?

P.S: I have 2 additional Hard drives installed. One of them is a 3.5 inch 1TB drive and the other one is a 2.5 inch 80GB drive that I ripped out of my old laptop.
Is that a M.2 SATA or M.2 PCIe SSD?
If that is a M.2 SATA SSD, then you should not connect that Seagate HDD or any HDD to the SATA port 1 on that motherboard..

Nov 3, 2019
If the system began hard resets after only the addition of the NVME drive, remove it, see if it stops. (Perhaps a mainboard BIOS update might better help in recognizing more recent hardware...)
The system was booting fine for the first few times. It just started happening recently. The BIOS is up to date as well.