Sep 13, 2020
I recently built a new PC and I've had some major problems with it so far. Everytime I turn it on, pc doesn't boot at first try. It freezes after motherboard symbols, it never gets to windows log in screen. At that point screen just says no signal and goes to sleep. At the same time my keyboard's lights shut down for a moment and goes to default rgb settings. The motherboard's rgb lights go to default and cpu, vga and boot warning lights go on and off for a couple of seconds.

Usually I let the pc be on (even when the screen is at sleep), after all the warning lights are shut down and the motherboard's rgb goes back to where I've set it. Then I shut it down with the case power button, and restart my pc. Then everything starts normally. After getting to my desktop, my Logitech G-hub doesn't recognize my keyboard anymore, and it's still on the default rgb setting. So basically there is a bunch of things going on when booting (vga, cpu and boot errorlights, no signal on monitor).

The list of components I have:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Wraith Stealth CPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX 5600 XT Gaming OC
MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
Seasonic CORE GC 650
Kingston HyperX FURY DDR4-3200 C16 DC
Kingston A2000 M.2 NVMe SSD - 500GB
Alpenföhn Ben Nevis
Lian Li Lancool 2 Mesh case
AOC Q27P1 display
Windows 10

What I have tried:
Reinstalled Windows and cleared my data completely. (The same problem occurred even after this).
Reset bios settings (with the motherboard battery).
Removed and reinstalled all the components except cpu and it's cooler.
Turned windows fast startup off from control panel.
Tried with another display cable (with DB and HDMI)

When I tried with the HDMI cable, at second try I got to windows log in screen, but it looked weird, like through some blue filter and then freezed and "no signal", so it turned on after third try. My display cable is always plugged into the graphics card.

At first I installed all the newest Windows updates and driver updates for motherboard and graphics card. After reinstalling Windows and resetting BIOS, I tried without updating anything and the same problem occurred. Now I have updated Windows again and graphics cards drivers, but the motherboard is still on the default settings.

I personally think that the problem is in the motherboard, because the keyboard shuts down when the screen says "no signal". Also the motherboards lights acting weird says everything is obviously not ok.

Thanks for the help in advance and I'll answer fast if you have something recommendations to try :)

Solution
This problem was solved by changing the graphics card. At first I tried with my friend's graphics card, and it worked without a problem. I uninstalled the graphics drivers, but the same problem occurred even with the Microsoft default graphic drivers. Then I just returned the rx 5600 xt and changed to the Gtx 1660 Super. Now everything has worked perfectly.
Sep 13, 2020
This problem was solved by changing the graphics card. At first I tried with my friend's graphics card, and it worked without a problem. I uninstalled the graphics drivers, but the same problem occurred even with the Microsoft default graphic drivers. Then I just returned the rx 5600 xt and changed to the Gtx 1660 Super. Now everything has worked perfectly.

Reactions: Vic 40
Solution