Question PC not powering on completely

Jun 30, 2023
Watch the video here
My Pc recently started to develop this issue, at first it would just turn off suddenly during usage, for a few days now if just doesn't power on till the boot stage, FAN spins for a few seconds and turn off and repeat same again and again...at times it powers on fully only to power off randomly.
Please watch the YT video, link is up there. Let me know if smbdy has had same issue and kindly provide the solution. Thank you.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What is the system's specs? Why are you working with a janky PSU? Looks to me like you slapped on parts from shelves and a parts bin. Please work with a reliably built PSU and one with more wattage than you need and then try powering the system up.

Reactions: hsotuhsa9_
Jun 30, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What is the system's specs? Why are you working with a janky PSU? Looks to me like you slapped on parts from shelves and a parts bin. Please work with a reliably built PSU and one with more wattage than you need and then try powering the system up.
Thank you for the reply, it is Ship of Theseus for now, originally Dell Inspiron 620, presently with zebronics motherboard, rest all same. It was actually well assembled, due to the issue, I pulled the PSU/SMPS from its slot. I think Motherboard and other components are fine, PSU could be a prob, if you have seen such cases before, can you tell me the solution.

Jun 30, 2023
Model for your zebronics motherboard? You'll also need to mention the processor that's on the motherboard. Are you sure there aren't any bent or broken pins on the CPU's socket?
It's Intel i3 processor on Zeb H61 Mb. Have checked the pins, there doesn't seem to be a broken pin or bent pin either. The PSU/SMPS is originally of Dell Inspiron.

TRENDING THREADS