Dec 30, 2022
I bought a Pre Built maybe two months ago, and for the past 2 weeks the system was randomly black screening and needed rebooting, it is a 2060 gpu and core i5 10500 the temps when ever it black screens are around 40-50c. The audio will loop for a second before the system black screens sometimes cutting back in before the system locks up on the black screen at first updating the graphics drivers fixed the issue for a few days but it has returned recently turning off 3-4 times in the past 6 hours, pressing the power button when this happens instantly turns the system off, ive ran the windows memory diagnostic and got no errors but when trying to run Memtest it wont work, i press f12 during boot to get to the boot menu but when clicking to boot from the usb the screen will flash then go back into the boot menu

There are way too many things that can cause this to list. I personally like to start with the simple things, like removing one of the sticks of RAM (assuming it has 2), then replacing it and removing the other if that made no difference. Then try underclocking the GPU and seeing if anything changes. Do the same for the CPU, maybe reduce it's core voltage a bit.

It's all about trying to find the component that might be faulty....then again it might be software related, this is why troubleshooting is not as easy as simply saying to do this or that and it will come right.

Dec 30, 2022
There are way too many things that can cause this to list. I personally like to start with the simple things, like removing one of the sticks of RAM (assuming it has 2), then replacing it and removing the other if that made no difference. Then try underclocking the GPU and seeing if anything changes. Do the same for the CPU, maybe reduce it's core voltage a bit.

It's all about trying to find the component that might be faulty....then again it might be software related, this is why troubleshooting is not as easy as simply saying to do this or that and it will come right.
Thats the issue the restarts are completely random it could be anywhere from an hour to 6 hours with out issues