Question Pc randomly restarts WINDOWS 10

Aug 14, 2019
So, for the last week, my pc started randomly restarting, but it seemed that there was no corelation between the restarts.
Today, a friend gave me a gif. The computer restarted at a moment in the gif. After, i tried watching it again, same moment.
After 5 tries, my pc restarted 5 times at the exact same moment in the gif, i tried with everything closed, to first let the pc for a moment, everything restarted my pc.
It doesn't make any sense in my mind, and i really dont know what to do. May it be a windows error and should i reinstall it?

I tried looking in event manager, and apllied every option found online that worked for someone with random restarts, but it seems my restarts are becouse of something.
What does the gif trigger tho?

Help please.

@EDIT : After some other tries, and diferent browsers, it seems it doesnt matter what browser it is, it restarts only if i play it with sound, if the sound is not on, it doesnt restart(not on Chrome, Edge).

@EDIT: It happens only if the sound is at 100%, i lowered it it 75% and its ok

Ralston18

Titan
Open Resource Monitor.

Observe your system for awhile and leave the Resource Monitor window open but slide to one side.

"Watch" the gif but really pay attention what is happening in Resource Monitor. May take a few tries however you may discover some resource parameter change consistent with the restarts.

Also look in Reliability History.

Reliability History is easier to understand and work with. There may be yellow and red icons that occur just before or at the time of the restart event

Update your post to include full system specs.

Reactions: NoDaniel
Aug 14, 2019

Ralston18

Titan
May be premature with respect to a possible hardware fault.

Try starting with "low sound" to determine if volume is indeed the problem.

If no restarts at low volume, begin increasing the volume up and until the restarts begin again.

What is your system's audio setup with respect to sound card, speakers, headphones, mics, etc..

Can you vary the audio hardware to narrow down the restarts to being, for example, headphone or speaker related. Sound card or motherboard?

Double check that all components are fully and firmly plugged in.

Aug 14, 2019
I had to reinstal the audio driver and it worked, weird as it didnt do that before, and i haven't install another driver before the problem started.