Question PC rebooting without any warning, leads to black screen, and goes back to Windows 10 sign in screen

Aug 9, 2022
Hey Everyone, I'm new to asking for help so please ignore any mistakes I make. Anyways, the real problem is my PC. Whenever I'm doing anything it'll just restart it without warning or BSOD, it just goes to a black screen and then back to windows sign in screen. Any suggestions, ideas, or help would be greatly appreciated. It sometimes does go into a BSOD and if needed I will provide the dump files

Things I've tried doing:
Reinstalling Windows 10 using Bootable USB
Using DDU to remove GPU drivers and reinstalling them
Swapping out Motherboard
Using different HDDs and SSDs as boot up devices
Exchanged my GPU
Installed a new PSU
Running RAM diagnostics using Memtest86 and letting it do 8 scans
Checking all my cables

Things I haven't tried:
Swapping CPU
Swapping RAM

Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
GPU: MSI GTX 1050 Ti X 4G
RAM: 16GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, TeamGroup T-Create Classic
PSU: EVGA 700W BR 80+ Bronze
SSD (Boot): TeamGroup 500GB SATA SSD
HDD: 1TB Toshiba (Used for games)

Aug 9, 2022
If you're able to pull it off before it restarts again, try opening command prompt and typing sfc /scannow and let it do it's thing.
If the issue persists, it seems like an overheating or power failure issue.
It found issues, I'll do my usual things on the PC and if it still reboots I can only assume that it's my power socket here in my room and I'll move the PC elsewhere to test again

Aug 9, 2022
It still reboots, overheating is not the issue as I measured the temperatures. Idle CPU is around 45C, Idle GPU is around 40C, When playing games the CPU is usually at 55-60C and GPU roughly around 60-65C. I'm going to attempt to move my PC to my mothers room to see if I have better luck there,