Question PC Restarts with two ram sticks plugged in

Jan 6, 2021
So ive had this computer for just under a year now, and lately it started randomly crashing. Going from at first only crashing on demanding games such as Cyberpunk 2077, to now crashing on the windows home screen. Ive tried many things, ive once had XMP profile and Turbo Boost turned on, turning those off stopped the crashing for about a week, but now even with those turned off it still crashes. My last solution was testing the PC with one ram stick and surprisingly it worked. I launched Rust and played it for 3 - 4 hours with no problems. (it would usually crash at max 10 mins). Putting the 2 ram sticks together causes it to crash again. When the problem started occurring i tried Memtest86+ for two 4 passes, it came back with no errors. I tried resetting my PC and many other solutions but none worked other than running on one ram stick.

Event Viewer reports Kernel-Power 41

PC Specs:

| CPU: Intel Core i9-9900k
| GPU: GTX 1660Ti (I know it a bottleneck, Im currently waiting for a 3080)
| Ram: HyperX Fury 32 GB 3200MHz DDR4
| SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD
| Motherboard: Asus Rog Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi)

What could be the problem? Do i have to RMA the ram sticks?

Jan 6, 2021
Good luck
So after inserting another ram kit, the PC seemed to be working fine, I launched Cyberpunk 2077 and played it for 20 minutes with no problems. (It would typically crash at game startup). So I'm going to RMA the ram sticks tomorrow and see how it goes.

But I have a question, after playing using only one ram stick for a day it started crashing again, so im thinking, can it be a motherboard problem?

So after inserting another ram kit, the PC seemed to be working fine, I launched Cyberpunk 2077 and played it for 20 minutes with no problems. (It would typically crash at game startup). So I'm going to RMA the ram sticks tomorrow and see how it goes.

But I have a question, after playing using only one ram stick for a day it started crashing again, so im thinking, can it be a motherboard problem?
To be honest,i dont know.
Start with replacing the ram,then we shall see if the problem is still there.