Question Pc stuttering when playing games whose requirements are met

Apr 11, 2020
Hi, i'm new to gaming and pc's overall. But i'm trying to find a solution to this issue.

I was gifted a pc 1 year ago and it would stutter and at the same time make robotic sounds, from now and then (every 20 or 30 minutes it would stutter and make the sounds for 2 seconds and keep running smoothly), while playing games that my pc is supposedly to run well (with the recommended requirements): Apex Legends and Fortnite. (both were played with low to medium settings)

I left those 2 games and only played league of legends and watched videos with no issues (well, league would slow my pc down after 5 hours of playing)

Last week I started playing Apex and Fortnite again (both were again played with low to medium settings) and it stutters and makes robotic sounds almost every 5 minutes (with chrome closed and opened, and all the junk on my pc deleted). 2 days ago my pc just froze. Also, just installed Cod Warzone to see how bad it would go and the results were my pc stuttering the whole time. Help, how can the stutter and robotic sounds be fixed? Thanks in advance.

Here are the specs:

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 9400f @ 2.90GHz 37 °C
Coffee Lake 14nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Single-Channel Unknown @ 1197MHz (17-17-17-39)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. TUF B360-PLUS GAMING (LGA1151) 38 °C
Graphics
BenQ GL2460 (1920x1080@75Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (ASUStek Computer Inc) 47 °C
Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-08WN4A0 (SATA ) 39 °C

Last edited: