[SOLVED] PC suddenly shut off and wont start

Solution
So my PC just said goodnight in my face and now i cant turn it back on. Sometimes when i press the power button the fans move an inch but thats about it. I'm thinking its the power supply but please someone confirm or correct me!

It could be a number of different things. Even so, your Coolermaster Silent Pro 550 is a low quality unit and you should replace it with something better regardless. There's a good chance that will fix the problem but no guarantee. List your pc specs if you want a recommendation for a good PSU.
So my PC just said goodnight in my face and now i cant turn it back on. Sometimes when i press the power button the fans move an inch but thats about it. I'm thinking its the power supply but please someone confirm or correct me!

It could be a number of different things. Even so, your Coolermaster Silent Pro 550 is a low quality unit and you should replace it with something better regardless. There's a good chance that will fix the problem but no guarantee. List your pc specs if you want a recommendation for a good PSU.

Solution

Mike2009

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
yeah that psu is gone kapuut , i wouldn't try to power it anymore before replacing it ,,,, ive seen that behavior before out of a bad psu ,,, if it was a bios or other component issue it would power up for longer,, that's just not even bothering to try. i could be wrong but that's what it looks like to me