Question PC turns off and back on by itself after a few minutes of use

Jun 16, 2023
So my computer has been randomly shutting off (almost like if it gets unplugged) and turns back on by itself after 1-10 minutes of use. I took it to a pc repair shop and the guy tan stress tests on it and the pc was running fine for hours at the shop. I bring it home and it’s still having issues. I’ve tried updating bios, reinstalling ram, flashing bios, fresh install of windows on a new HDD nothing works, however… In my bios I undervolted my CPU and now my pc stays on however it will freeze after a short time using it and i’ll have to turn it off by pressing the power button. I’ve tried different settings for the undervolting but it still freezes. So it either shuts off and back on by itself with default bios settings or freezes with undervolting the cpu. Do I need a new PSU or mobo? I’ve also tried getting a new power cable and that didn’t help. I also thought it could be the outlet and tried different outlets in 3 different rooms of my house and still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

SPECS:
Intel i5 13600k
RTX 3080
MSI z690-a ddr4 wifi motherboard
32 gb ddr4 ram
850w corsair rm850 psu

Jun 16, 2023
Components seem solid. If it works at the repair shop, wonder if something is up with the wiring in the house or if too much is on the same circuit?
That’s what I was thinking too but today i tested it out at my girlfriends house and same thing happened