Question Pc turns on but not hdmi signal, no peripherals turn on and fans run twice as loud after installing intel rapid storage technology

Jan 6, 2021
Hi I just built my first pc, brand new parts and everything was going great, no problems building and I was in the middle of installing drivers for my msi mpg z490 motherboard and I assumed I need to download everything off of the website so when intel rapid storage technology came up I did the same as with the rest and downloaded it and restarted when it prompted me to.
ghen after my pc had turned itself back on I noticed that the fans were running twice as loud and that none of my peripherals were showing any sign of life, no rgbs on, no hdmi connection and I have confirmed on another computer that all the peripherals still work fine.
Now every time I boot the pc up it starts for around 2 seconds the. Turns itself off and back on again, then after about 5 seconds of normal fan level noise the noise basically doubled in volume. I’ve tried so many things, no matter what I do I can’t get the monitor to work so I can’t hard reset my pc, utleast as far as I’m aware. Please any help at all is greatly appreciated I’m complete and utterly stumped as what to do, I didn’t even get to use the damn thing before it broke.

D

Deleted member 1560910

Can you list parts please ?
I would try un plugging it removing hdd and botting up and see if it posts

Jan 6, 2021
Can you list parts please ?
I would try un plugging it removing hdd and botting up and see if it posts
Hi, the parts are as follows
Gpu:rtx 3070
Motherboard:Msi mpg z490
Ram: Kingston hyperx rgb 16gb (2x8gb)
CPU:i5 10400f
SSD: firecuda 510 nvme 500gb
Hdd:seagate barracuda 2tb
CPU cooler:cooler master 212 black edition
Psu: gigabyte p750gm

I tried what you said and no luck, still the exact same sequence of events
Thanks

Jan 17, 2021
Hi, the parts are as follows
Gpu:rtx 3070
Motherboard:Msi mpg z490
Ram: Kingston hyperx rgb 16gb (2x8gb)
CPU:i5 10400f
SSD: firecuda 510 nvme 500gb
Hdd:seagate barracuda 2tb
CPU cooler:cooler master 212 black edition
Psu: gigabyte p750gm

I tried what you said and no luck, still the exact same sequence of events
Thanks
i got same problem here with same specs wht ur pc everything looks fine but no signal in my monitor how to fix it bro